• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A New Member has entered the Forum!:D

silentrevolt

Bells
Hello! A new member here, even though I registered in January this year and didn't even realized until now.
Anyways I am a gamer and also likes to watch anime and also a fan of Animal Crossing(only played WW since I don't have a wii or GC to play the other two version :l ). Now currently waiting for New Leaf :D

I do hope I am able to be an active member on the forum and sorry if my english is not really that good since I am a Bruneian(Its a country near singapore and malaysia), probably the first Bruneian to register here lol.

Welcome to TBT! I hope you have a good time here! It's one of the nicest and most active animal crossing forums I've seen, so I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends!

Hello!!! :D welcome to TBT! If I'm honest - I don't do too well on forums - I tend to not post too often - but this one XDDDD I frequent it often and I LOVE IT HERE! <3 I hope you do too! :D

Welcome to the Bell Tree. You're among friends here. :)

Welcome to TBT! :)

Welcome to the Bell Tree! I'm sure you will find that you are in good company with us :)

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! Always glad to have new members here. Trust me I'm sure you'll meet plenty of friends. :D

Back