• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A New Autumn Collectible Is in SPORE for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lols you are cray cray!! mushroom for days

I wonder if rabbits like mushrooms as much as they like carrots.

But my apples don't like them because it's "kicking them out of my sidebar". Three of them are mad at me for it.

I was stocking them every 4-5 hours in the beginning in hopes that I'd cover every timezone, but I've only managed two restocks today as I was super busy with work.

I am going to be trying something different in at least a couple of the upcoming restocks in hopes of achieving a more even distribution, just need to test a few things first!

25 mushrooms are up for grabs in the shop, and I've temporarily set them to unique to allow easier access to those who haven't been able to make it to any of the restocks. This does mean that purchases will be disallowed for those who already have a mushroom, but there will definitely be more standard restocks to come where you'll be able to repurchase even if you already have a mushroom (or 40).

Hopefully this makes things a bit more fair and alleviates some of the frustration for those who haven't been able to get their hands on a fun guy up until now!

25 mushrooms are up for grabs in the shop, and I've temporarily set them to unique to allow easier access to those who haven't been able to make it to any of the restocks. This does mean that purchases will be disallowed for those who already have a mushroom, but there will definitely be more standard restocks to come where you'll be able to repurchase even if you already have a mushroom (or 40).

Hopefully this makes things a bit more fair and alleviates some of the frustration for those who haven't been able to get their hands on a fun guy up until now!

Oh that clears up why I couldn't buy 1. I buy them to resell at the same price for people who can't buy them anyways lol

Please make this happen for all items.

Last edited:

I wondered why I couldn't buy :p. Wish I'd known this was going to happen before I paid such a high price heh, oh well live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back