• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A New Autumn Collectible Is in SPORE for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 185000 anyone else remember when I made this into a collectible? Glad to see it's a thing now ;) it's literally the same thing with a different colored backround haha. have to admit tho, that is a more attractive color for it. looks good you guys!

damn son, sounds like you need to sue Jeremy Inc. for copyright royalties, punitive damages, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. I can hook you up with this barrister I know, his name is Phoenix Wright...

These mushrooms are sooooooo adorable! I wonder if there will be other mushroom collectibles

These mushrooms are sooooooo adorable! I wonder if there will be other mushroom collectibles

I wouldn't be against the other shrooms being collectibles, but this one would likely be the most popular. Imagine a truffle collectible. It'd literally look like a turd lmao

I wouldn't be against the other shrooms being collectibles, but this one would likely be the most popular. Imagine a truffle collectible. It'd literally look like a turd lmao

lol! yeah it would look great next to the lump of coal collectible

On one hand a fun new collectible, on the other hand limited quantity and it's going to take luck to bump into a restock ;(

Regardless, happy mushroom month :)

On one hand a fun new collectible, on the other hand limited quantity and it's going to take luck to bump into a restock ;(

Regardless, happy mushroom month :)

Don't fret! We should still have a day or two, and you might find some being sold for store price in the MP. ShayminSkies is doing that, check their thread sometime! :)

Hopefully gonna snag a couple tomorrow for people who missed the restocks. Hate it when that 1 person takes like 20 to make a profit off of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back