A little thread to pay your respects for the victims of Malaysian Airlines flight 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still after proof.

I don't think anyone on here is going to be posting links of dead bodies littering a plane crash site.

If you go on certain sites, there's videos/pictures of the crash site that include some of the bodies. Look it up yourself.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to cause controversy, but I'm not even sure anyone died. For all we know, those people could have been taken hostage.

You're either a troll or an absolute moron. You're entitled to your opinion, but come on dude. There's no reason to go lighting fires in this thread.

I'm not trying to cause controversy, but I'm not even sure anyone died. For all we know, those people could have been taken hostage.

The plane was exploded, a wife from one of the people that crashed texted her husband this: "Call me when you land" "I will wait for you". She even KNEW that the plane was exploded. I pour my heart out to the families that lost loved ones. v.v

Yeah well, our president doesn't even seem to know if its an actual tragedy yet. I'll put my faith in the people, like the ones posting here, not the government. We're taking about a government that, knowing it was false, blamed Benghazi on a youtube video. My absolute deepest condolences to those that were murdered by russian soldiers. I'll eat my words if end up wrong, but sadly the victims families will never see justice.

I was talking about the Dutch government, just to be clear. There were 193 Dutch people on the plane. I think so far Obama did a really commendable job. He called our prime minister with his condolences, he vowed to stand up for an independent and trustworthy investigation and he spoke out against Russia for not taking responsibility for using their position of influence and power in the area.

- - - Post Merge - - -

From the information available now (I thought it was known which side had shot it down? Seems like I was wrong), it's currently unknown. Putin hasn't dismissed it as pro-Ukraine fighters having done it, so it could be either of them. From the little information available, he does appear to condemn it, so even if pro-Russia fighters did it, it wasn't really the idea of the Kremlin.

Poetin could have done so much more to make sure this tragedy would atleast have a proper aftermath, which can give some much needed closure for those mourning their lost loved ones. Like advocating for investigators and traumateams to do their work. He hasn`t done that and already evidence have been smuggled away, as seen on sattelite images.

Then again, might as well be a political move. Saying they shot them down and not showing any remorse for the lives lost, it'd be obvious to everybody that they should help Ukrainian forces.

But those are just assumptions. Even the investigation won't point out which side it was.

Where did they learn to shoot down planes on such height? Who gave gthem the weapons? You can investigate that and learn so much more. Its not like every person in the world knows how to shoot down planes on such heights using special rockets and special launching stellars.

I will not voice my opinion further on this side of the matter, since this isn`t a political thread, but I leasrned there is a big difference in what politicians say and how they act.

Didn't a Russian government official rewrite the facts on Wikipedia? I heard they changed what it said on Wikipedia, then someone changed it back to what actually happened.

One of the men on the plane took a picture [right before he got on plane] & said he's so excited to go on this trip & he'll tell everyone when he has made it safe & sound.

This whole thing is completely devastating. There were even children on the plane. This world is so screwed up.

Didn't a Russian government official rewrite the facts on Wikipedia? I heard they changed what it said on Wikipedia, then someone changed it back to what actually happened.

One of the men on the plane took a picture [right before he got on plane] & said he's so excited to go on this trip & he'll tell everyone when he has made it safe & sound.

This whole thing is completely devastating. There were even children on the plane. This world is so screwed up.

This world is cruel.

All right, all right. The last time I'd heard of this, nobody had any idea if what was being said was true, so, I assumed that was still how everyone felt. If not, I feel for the families of the victims.

My deepest thoughts and prayers goes out to the family members of the victims. Really I never expected such another tragedy from a large commercial flight for the second time this year.

I hope Russia is ready for the next world war.
That aside, may the deceased rest in peace and may they know that the world grieves for them.

This was nothing, it was just government testing alien technology. I'm glad I wasn't on that plane.

It's Obamas fault. This is the SECOND plane that crashed. >:/ and don't say your a kid you don't know ****, yeah I do :/

......omg

anyway, im still pretty upset about this. i even heard the plane was full of the top AIDS researchers, so i wonder if they were really shot by accident :/ my heart goes out to them.

also reading some of the replies, why do some of you guys specify americans. like you guys say "i feel so bad for the americans that died" like..why does it matter what nationality they are lol. you dont care for the rest?

Last edited:
......omg

anyway, im still pretty upset about this. i even heard the plane was full of the top AIDS researchers, so i wonder if they were really shot by accident :/

Are you implying the HIV virus downs planes now?

Are you implying the HIV virus downs planes now?

no im saying maybe they were killed because they were the top researchers. idk some weirdos who dont want AIDS to be cured or something, or are greedy and want to be the ones who figure it out

no im saying maybe they were killed because they were the top researchers. idk some weirdos who dont want AIDS to be cured or something, or are greedy and want to be the ones who figure it out

And these weirdos happen to be in possession of advanced Soviet surface-to-air missile launchers and are chilling in separatist-held Ukraine?

Edit - drun kspe lling

Last edited:
Alright so this thread has gone a little off topic and you've already been warned once by the op. It was meant for paying your respects to the victims of MH17 and the last few pages have been way out of line. Don't want to see anymore arguing about Obama and Putin, hate against those involved or heavy amounts of speculation for this or any other related events. Keep it out of here.

Also don't forget that you need to be respectful of everyones views on here, even if you believe they are wrong. If you want to correct someone then there is no need to belittle them in public. It's not the kind of atmosphere wanted on the forum and especially not one wanted in a thread made for grieving.

Keep to the topic or it's going to be closed.

And these weirdos happen to be in possession of advanced Soviet surface-to-air missile launchers and are chilling in separatist-held Ukraine?

Edit - drun kspe lling

like out of all the planes i really wouldnt expect for one to be full of AIDS researchers to be killed. im not saying its some conspiracy theory though, but im still pretty upset we lost those people and a lot of really important researchers. the article said it was like some of the top researchers and this is pretty unfortunate

meh, who cares about aids. whoever died in that plane have nothing to do with us. they're gone. We need to be thankful we're not the ones in that plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back