__Sketchy_Dreams__〆(・∀・@)

Thank you ^ ^
Oh yeah I've had the same problem in all my Toriel drawings I don't know what to do with all the white :'D
Also I probably don't notice as much because my screen's light is so dim haha, I end up reducing the brightness to avoid stressing my eyes too much so things always look darker on my screen, sorry about that ;u;
I'll be more careful about it next time ! ?u?)b

Ah! That makes a lot of sense! Yeah it is unfortunate there is so much white on Toriel. Maybe it would just be better to use slightly darker background colors to balance it out? ^-^ Either way it is still gorgeous! <3

Ah! That makes a lot of sense! Yeah it is unfortunate there is so much white on Toriel. Maybe it would just be better to use slightly darker background colors to balance it out? ^-^ Either way it is still gorgeous! <3

Yes I'll try it out next time I draw her, thanks <33

No art this time sorry guys, just wanted to leave a little update since classes started again, I will most likely not post for a while depending on how much time I have between assignments.
I'll try my best to update this thread as frequently as possible though !!
Kay that's it, thank you <3

No art this time sorry guys, just wanted to leave a little update since classes started again, I will most likely not post for a while depending on how much time I have between assignments.
I'll try my best to update this thread as frequently as possible though !!
Kay that's it, thank you <3

No prob! School is more important Kat, so do what you need to! ^-^ <3

Lil update ~
Assignment #1 for Digital Class, objective was to "humanize" plants, objects, nature elements and create some sort of narrative, done in Adobe Illustrator.
I'm enjoying this class a lot and apparently I'm doing pretty okay based on the feedback I got from the instructor and fellow classmates so I thought I'd share <3
It has a some design flaws I'm aware and some colours could be changed but I'm still happy with how it turned out ~

c3gZKXv.jpg

♥ Ohhh, the flowers are so very cute! :D I love how simple and clean the background feels!

Omg this is so beautiful! I love the cacti oh gosh, how adorable! And the blue pansy (I think it's a pansy um) flower is so jealous LMAO

its most likely not a pansy I'm dumb

Thank you <3 ;u;
It's okay lol I didn't have time to add too much detail to the background flowers so they look really simple ;u;

♥ Ohhh, the flowers are so very cute! :D I love how simple and clean the background feels!

Thank you <33

Project #2 for Digital tools, theme was "Upside Down Fairytale"
Loved working on this one although my Ai file looks like hell on earth :'D
How have you guys been, sorry I haven't been uploading much since I became a college slave OTL

8lrP5QV.jpg

Here's a very quick Lapis doodle I did today after watching the newest SU ep, Lapis laughing gives me life I need more of it :'D

aiwJJCB.png

Typography assignment for digital class
(I died lol rip me goodbye folks nice knowing you)

OnjhPDE.jpg

Ballora doodle ~
(I love the Sister Location characters guys you have no idea)

hQqPKqW.png

Last edited:
I haven't posted in such a long time, sorry guys school killed me :'D
Here's another vector assignment

fdqTbqSzZAuAHOSI-h8VC-9Q884FhvjERYk_DdzODA1CNoBmDdFDcloM9K1R51pJ1vGWWJLIvddjGn0=w1920-h974-rw

Hey there, it's been such a long time I don't think anyone I knew are still active here but I kinda missed being around in the forums so I'll be lurking around and posting some new artsu now and then ;u;
Here's something to start off

SwoC2SM.png

Last edited:
Back