__Sketchy_Dreams__〆(・∀・@)

Thank you <33
I really love these two, well I love all my babes but the relationship between these two is very important to me ;u;
Hopefully one day I'll have the right skills to draw out their story !

I'm sure you will get there Kat! <3 (may I call you Kat? ;^; )

Last edited:
Still no finished art so I'll leave more sketches ~
Profile Toriel is hard ;^;

PwpNcLS.png

Last edited:

Still no finished art so I'll leave more sketches ~
Profile Toriel is hard ;^;

PwpNcLS.png

OH. MY. GOD!!! It's soooooooo cute! <3<3<3 ^///^ Goatmom! I love you! Also, Whimsum, Frogget, and Napstablook! ^0^ Best drawing! <3

OH. MY. GOD!!! It's soooooooo cute! <3<3<3 ^///^ Goatmom! I love you! Also, Whimsum, Frogget, and Napstablook! ^0^ Best drawing! <3

wahhh thank you so much <333 QuQ
I wasn't sure if I wanted to finish this one but after reading that I'll definitely give it a try ?u?)9

wahhh thank you so much <333 QuQ
I wasn't sure if I wanted to finish this one but after reading that I'll definitely give it a try ?u?)9

Oh you don't have to do it just on my account! ;^; It is super adorable though! I really like Nabstablook! He is probably my favorite of the normal enemies. <3

Oh you don't have to do it just on my account! ;^; It is super adorable though! I really like Nabstablook! He is probably my favorite of the normal enemies. <3

Well the thing is and it happens a lot is that many times I discard sketches because I don't think they're that good or that people won't like them... so when you said you liked the sketch it gave me motivation to continue ~
Yeah he's also one of my faves, I just love him so much <3

I love Undertale it's my favorite game of all time, great job :)

Thank you, it's also on of my favourite games ^ ^

Totally did not steal this from someone else pffft
I'm sorry Zeppeli but this chart was so pretty I had to fill it up too, I'm shameless I know pls don't kill me
I'll post a proper end of the year message on the 31st kay it's too early for cheesy personal messages from this artist yet :'D

F4n2Cyb.png

Totally did not steal this from someone else pffft
I'm sorry Zeppeli but this chart was so pretty I had to fill it up too, I'm shameless I know pls don't kill me
I'll post a proper end of the year message on the 31st kay it's too early for cheesy personal messages from this artist yet :'D

F4n2Cyb.png

Oh my goodness! Look at all that progress you have made! You should be very proud of yourself Kat! <3

I wish I had started drawing again earlier so I could do one... TT^TT Ah well... There is always next year right?

Oh my goodness! Look at all that progress you have made! You should be very proud of yourself Kat! <3

I wish I had started drawing again earlier so I could do one... TT^TT Ah well... There is always next year right?

Thank you <333
I don't want to seem conceited but I really am proud, not only did I improve the quality of my works I also became a lot faster than I was at the beginning of the year QuQ
It's never too late !! Yes absolutely, there's next year and all the years after not to mention all the challenges you can hop on, the monthly challenges, the palette challenges, and so many more !!! >w<)/

Thank you <333
I don't want to seem conceited but I really am proud, not only did I improve the quality of my works I also became a lot faster than I was at the beginning of the year QuQ
It's never too late !! Yes absolutely, there's next year and all the years after not to mention all the challenges you can hop on, the monthly challenges, the palette challenges, and so many more !!! >w<)/

Heehee! Well glad to know you are proud! <3

Yup I know! I will definitely have to look into those. Either way I have made a pretty good amount of progress in the month or so since I started back again. From THIS to THIS! Still tons of room for improvement, but I am pretty proud of myself! <3

Heehee! Well glad to know you are proud! <3

Yup I know! I will definitely have to look into those. Either way I have made a pretty good amount of progress in the month or so since I started back again. From THIS to THIS! Still tons of room for improvement, but I am pretty proud of myself! <3

Hehe ^ ^
And that's definitely some solid improvement there, you're right to be proud !!

I had a little bw drawing of a character and I decided to make a vector out of it just to play around in Illustrator xD
Anyway, sorry I haven't been posting much I haven't been feeling very well, it's like I'm always tired no matter how much I sleep and it sucks "OTL

o7hDb4B.png

I had a little bw drawing of a character and I decided to make a vector out of it just to play around in Illustrator xD
Anyway, sorry I haven't been posting much I haven't been feeling very well, it's like I'm always tired no matter how much I sleep and it sucks "OTL

o7hDb4B.png

Eep! This is really awesome looking, but I am not a fan... (it looks clown-ish and clowns scare me... sorry! TT~TT) The style is super cool though! <3

(Oh no Kat! How long has this been going on? Are you stressed about something? I hope you get some rest soon!)

Eep! This is really awesome looking, but I am not a fan... (it looks clown-ish and clowns scare me... sorry! TT~TT) The style is super cool though! <3

(Oh no Kat! How long has this been going on? Are you stressed about something? I hope you get some rest soon!)

Thank you, sorry I didn't know you didn't like clowns :'D
Around a week I guess, I've been having trouble sleeping it happens sometimes since I'm an insomniac, I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I'll try to go to bed earlier today and drink some tea to help me sleep ~ Thank you, it should get better soon ^ ^

Thank you, sorry I didn't know you didn't like clowns :'D
Around a week I guess, I've been having trouble sleeping it happens sometimes since I'm an insomniac, I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I'll try to go to bed earlier today and drink some tea to help me sleep ~ Thank you, it should get better soon ^ ^

Haha it's ok! How could you have known? But seriously it is super cool looking, just freaks me out a tiny bit! XD

Ah that makes sense then. I often have a similar issue, but in my case it is because I have depression. My sleep will usually not be restful and I am tired all the time by default! TT~TT I hope the tea helps though! Nothing like a nice cup of tea before bed! <3

Haha it's ok! How could you have known? But seriously it is super cool looking, just freaks me out a tiny bit! XD

Ah that makes sense then. I often have a similar issue, but in my case it is because I have depression. My sleep will usually not be restful and I am tired all the time by default! TT~TT I hope the tea helps though! Nothing like a nice cup of tea before bed! <3

thank you <33 ;u;

Ahhh that sucks, I hate feeling like this, specialy when I want to draw but I feel too sluggish and groggy to draw anything properly xT
I agree, I'm an avid tea drinker haha !! I have this new chamomile loose leaf tea I bought the other day I'll brew some of that to drink before bed <33

All your work is so lovely. If you're ever open for commissions please let me know!!! ^~^

Back