__Sketchy_Dreams__〆(・∀・@)

Break doodle ~ O3O

BY8ywvz.png

Cute doodle! ^-^

Oh! It will be a pretty Christmas angel maybe! ^-^

Responded to your PM btw! <3

<33
Whatever it was it is now frisk from flowerfell this fic breaks my heart every time why do I do this to myself ??
Still figuring out how to add the logo/watermark to my drawings.. I'l figure it out someday ~
Also sorry my handwriting isn't that cute, I tried :'D

6hFtydI.png

Hmm I don't know who that character is, but the picture ended up beautiful! <3

Hmm I don't know who that character is, but the picture ended up beautiful! <3

Thank you <3
It's from a fanfiction called flowerfell which is set in an Undertale Au, Underfell, in this story each time Frisk dies a flower blooms on their skin, it's a very beautiful and sad story ;u;

Thank you <3
It's from a fanfiction called flowerfell which is set in an Undertale Au, Underfell, in this story each time Frisk dies a flower blooms on their skin, it's a very beautiful and sad story ;u;

OMG! How have I not heard of this!? I love Undertale and that sounds amazing! TT~TT

OMG! How have I not heard of this!? I love Undertale and that sounds amazing! TT~TT

I hadn't heard about it until recently, there's so many Aus out there ~
The fanfic I read was called Overgrowth but unfortunately I think the author has taken it down, it was a beautiful work though ;_;
I believe you can still access the audio version on youtube and the written story is only available on the author's patreon...

I hadn't heard about it until recently, there's so many Aus out there ~
The fanfic I read was called Overgrowth but unfortunately I think the author has taken it down, it was a beautiful work though ;_;
I believe you can still access the audio version on youtube and the written story is only available on the author's patreon...

Aww that's a shame.
I'll try and see if it's on the patreo when I get home from work!

Gosh I love Undertale... Especially Toriel aka Goatmom! <3 She is the best and I HATE breaking her heart! TT~TT Why you do this to us!? I want to stay with Goatmom and eat Cinnamon and Butterscotch pie!

Last edited:
Aww that's a shame.
I'll try and see if it's on the patreo when I get home from work!

Gosh I love Undertale... Especially Toriel aka Goatmom! <3 She is the best and I HATE breaking her heart! TT~TT Why you do this to us!? I want to stay with Goatmom and eat Cinnamon and Butterscotch pie!

Good luck ~
I know right, goat mom is the best ;u;
The story focuses more on Frisk and Sans' relationship but it's equally heartbreaking so beware TuT

Here you go Samansu, to redeem myself for all the Undertale feels from the other Toriel pic and perhaps a few ones to come... *hides*

r9sYggL.png

Here you go Samansu, to redeem myself for all the Undertale feels from the other Toriel pic and perhaps a few ones to come... *hides*

r9sYggL.png

Aww yay! happy Goatmom is best Goatmom! I love you Toriel! <3

Thanks Kattiel! <3 You're the best! ^-^ (please don't make me cry with Undertale feels... TT^TT Goatmom doesn't deserve this!)

Aww yay! happy Goatmom is best Goatmom! I love you Toriel! <3

Thanks Kattiel! <3 You're the best! ^-^ (please don't make me cry with Undertale feels... TT^TT Goatmom doesn't deserve this!)

hehehe, glad you liked it <33
She really doesn't since she's such a sweetheart, but I'm a sucker for angst so sorry in advance :'D
I promise I'll compensate with cute happy drawings too !

I want to try doing the others but I have to practice more, I'm not quite happy with how I draw them yet..
I'll post it here as soon as I have something decent ~

hehehe, glad you liked it <33
She really doesn't since she's such a sweetheart, but I'm a sucker for angst so sorry in advance :'D
I promise I'll compensate with cute happy drawings too !

I want to try doing the others but I have to practice more, I'm not quite happy with how I draw them yet..
I'll post it here as soon as I have something decent ~

(GDI Kattiel! I love you and hate you all at the same time...)

Well I look forward to seeing them! <3 I'm sure they will be lovely like the rest of your work! ^-^

(GDI Kattiel! I love you and hate you all at the same time...)

Well I look forward to seeing them! <3 I'm sure they will be lovely like the rest of your work! ^-^

love you too ( ˘ ?˘)♥
Thank you <333

Last edited:
Aww! That is adorable! <3 Such a sweet picture! TT~TT

Thank you <33
I really love these two, well I love all my babes but the relationship between these two is very important to me ;u;
Hopefully one day I'll have the right skills to draw out their story !

Back