• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop (ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Ores, fossils, Saharah, Unorderables. ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ [BUYING] Wishlist!

Would you be willing to trade these?

My offer:
- carp banner
- cd shelf
- display shelf
- general's fan

In exchange for:
- zodiac horse
- mush chair
- mossy carpet

I'll also throw in a mega croakoid for free! Please PM/VM me if you are interested or want to negotiate! :3

Would you be willing to trade these?

My offer:
- carp banner
- cd shelf
- display shelf
- general's fan

In exchange for:
- zodiac horse
- mush chair
- mossy carpet

I'll also throw in a mega croakoid for free! Please PM/VM me if you are interested or want to negotiate! :3

Sorry but I already have the display shelf, and trading 3 unorderable items for 3 orderable items isn't fair.

Is 200k okay for coach's pic? I'm about to go to bed though so can we trade tomorrow? If its too low i can go higher

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh see you're about to go offline. VM me when you come back online

Hi there, would I be able to get the Modern wood set? 35 tbt, right? Just let me know, thank you! ℘℘℘ :D

Is 200k okay for coach's pic? I'm about to go to bed though so can we trade tomorrow? If its too low i can go higher

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh see you're about to go offline. VM me when you come back online

Will VM you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, would I be able to get the Modern wood set? 35 tbt, right? Just let me know, thank you! ℘℘℘ :D

Yep, just send the tbt over and I'll order. ^-^

Hi,can i have the zodiac goat,zodiac horse,top,samgyetang and the fireworks table for 1M ? Thanks

Ill reply or pm u when i can trade k most likely in half an hour and also do u have a lunar horizion wallpaper or a cloud or sky flooring

Do u have the lunar horizion or the sky or cloud flooring

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh when u do can u pm me ill pay 20tbt for that wallpaper or 200k

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or if nesscary ill pay 500k to 1mill for it

Back