• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop (ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Ores, fossils, Saharah, Unorderables. ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ [BUYING] Wishlist!

hi i have the sandwich display in your wishlist, would you be willing to trade for a birthday cake? :(

I have a gallant statue, sandwich display, and sloppy lamp.
I might've missed it in your first post, but are you possibly buying w/ tbt?

I'd like the elegant and lacy parasol. I can give you the Arwing and a Princess chair. :)
PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have a gallant statue, sandwich display, and sloppy lamp.
I might've missed it in your first post, but are you possibly buying w/ tbt?

Not for the gallant statue, and I would say "depends" on the other two. I'm saving tbt for villagers so I won't splurge on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like the elegant and lacy parasol. I can give you the Arwing and a Princess chair. :)
PM me if interested.

Will do. :)

Are you only trading Gyroids for gyroids? Because I have a few on your missing list but I really don't want more gyroids.

100k for both? :3

Sure, do you mind if we trade tomorrow? I've already turned off the game and heading to bed. D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you only trading Gyroids for gyroids? Because I have a few on your missing list but I really don't want more gyroids.

Nope, I'll buy them as well but I don't want to spend too much on them. :3 I just got kind of tired of digging them up...

Sure, do you mind if we trade tomorrow? I've already turned off the game and heading to bed. D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, I'll buy them as well but I don't want to spend too much on them. :3 I just got kind of tired of digging them up...

it's fine. i actually got off last night also hehe

I'm sorry to ask this bc it says you hate selling sets but could you order me the harvest set? I'll pay TBT and all that, I really appreciate it :) ℘℘℘

Anatomical model, Alarm clock, arcade machine,baby bear, ball catcher, bishop, bonfire, butterfly machine, cardboard box, cd shelf
for Calm painting and Beautiful statue?

I'm sorry to ask this bc it says you hate selling sets but could you order me the harvest set? I'll pay TBT and all that, I really appreciate it :) ℘℘℘

Sure :) Just send me the TBT and I'll order it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anatomical model, Alarm clock, arcade machine,baby bear, ball catcher, bishop, bonfire, butterfly machine, cardboard box, cd shelf
for Calm painting and Beautiful statue?

I can trade the beautiful statue for half of those, but I want to keep at least one of each art until I complete the art museum.

Back