• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop (ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Ores, fossils, Saharah, Unorderables. ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ [BUYING] Wishlist!

Would you be willing to trade these?

My offer:
- carp banner
- cd shelf
- display shelf
- general's fan

In exchange for:
- zodiac horse
- mush chair
- mossy carpet

I'll also throw in a mega croakoid for free! Please PM/VM me if you are interested or want to negotiate! :3

Would you be willing to trade these?

My offer:
- carp banner
- cd shelf
- display shelf
- general's fan

In exchange for:
- zodiac horse
- mush chair
- mossy carpet

I'll also throw in a mega croakoid for free! Please PM/VM me if you are interested or want to negotiate! :3

Sorry but I already have the display shelf, and trading 3 unorderable items for 3 orderable items isn't fair.

Is 200k okay for coach's pic? I'm about to go to bed though so can we trade tomorrow? If its too low i can go higher

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh see you're about to go offline. VM me when you come back online

Hi there, would I be able to get the Modern wood set? 35 tbt, right? Just let me know, thank you! ℘℘℘ :D

Is 200k okay for coach's pic? I'm about to go to bed though so can we trade tomorrow? If its too low i can go higher

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh see you're about to go offline. VM me when you come back online

Will VM you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, would I be able to get the Modern wood set? 35 tbt, right? Just let me know, thank you! ℘℘℘ :D

Yep, just send the tbt over and I'll order. ^-^

Hi,can i have the zodiac goat,zodiac horse,top,samgyetang and the fireworks table for 1M ? Thanks

Ill reply or pm u when i can trade k most likely in half an hour and also do u have a lunar horizion wallpaper or a cloud or sky flooring

Do u have the lunar horizion or the sky or cloud flooring

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh when u do can u pm me ill pay 20tbt for that wallpaper or 200k

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or if nesscary ill pay 500k to 1mill for it

Do u have the lunar horizion or the sky or cloud flooring

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh when u do can u pm me ill pay 20tbt for that wallpaper or 200k

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or if nesscary ill pay 500k to 1mill for it

I'll keep an eye out for it. ^-^

Back