• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ~ Ask Superpenguin Questions! ~ ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

smh I don't understand, like I seriously am not confident in mafia games. The 2 games where I was exceptionally confident (pleasure cruise and mean girls) are like, way blown over proportion. Those are just 2 of the 14 games I've been in. Take time to sift through my posts in the all my games, you'll quickly see I'm definitely not the most confident of people.

anyways... can u come ovr to my house sometime, bb?

Last edited:
smh I don't understand, like I seriously am not confident in mafia games. The 2 games where I was exceptionally confident (pleasure cruise and mean girls) are like, way blown over proportion. Those are just 2 of the 14 games I've been in. Take time to sift through my posts in the all my games, you'll quickly see I'm definitely not the most confident of people.

anyways... can u come ovr to my house sometime, bb?

No.

What is the meaning of being lonely?

Being lonely = nothing to comfort you

Okay since you didn't fully answer my question, I'll ask it differently: For mafia overall (IRC and forum), would you put me in: Lurkers and inactives, decent, good or strong?

My maf skillz?
Also I think ur joking.

What skillz? lol jk

wow rude okay pretend that game didnt exist xx

But it did exist. And it happened right after you asked that question, so...

Did you eat grandma?

No

Okay since you didn't fully answer my question, I'll ask it differently: For mafia overall (IRC and forum), would you put me in: Lurkers and inactives, decent, good or strong?

Decent, I guess?

Back