• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 95 baskets of Perfect Peaces for another 95 baskets of any other perfect fruit

Marzipan

Bacon Pancake
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Everything is to be found in the title, let's drop dem baskets in each others towns to make sweet coins selling them at our own Re-Tail after the trade. Any takers? ;)

Hi! I am interested, 96 is quite a steep number though. If you get no other offers, I am willing to grow the rest if you can wait a few days. I only have 26 pear baskets as of now, let me know what you think :)

dasheranne; said:
I can get you a few baskets of perfect cherries!

Hi, how many can u gather? Would you be able to be exchanging them now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I am interested, 96 is quite a steep number though. If you get no other offers, I am willing to grow the rest if you can wait a few days. I only have 26 pear baskets as of now, let me know what you think :)

hi :)
we can do with what you have, or if you have a huge farm, i can also wait a bit.

Last edited:
Back