• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

800 member party!

Yah!

^_^

Anyways... it's pretty freaky... that guy was number 799, and now it says he's 800. The only thing I can think of is when I recounted the stats... but that doesn't really make sense. I dunno. :wacko:

We actually have about 850 members but only 800 registered :). Hopefully, the number 800 wasn't an alt. Well,, anyways.....congrats!!!!!! (and who is this directed to

:huh: :lol:)

OMG! Last night, Full Metal Falcon was the 799th member...now he's the 800th.

:llama:

Another milestone for The Bell Tree! Imagine, that many people joined since I have.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
We actually have about 850 members but only 800 registered :). Hopefully, the number 800 wasn't an alt. Well,, anyways.....congrats!!!!!! (and who is this directed to

:huh: :lol:)

OMG! Last night, Full Metal Falcon was the 799th member...now he's the 800th.
Yah... thats why I was like

:huh:

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Yeah...something's going on. So you recounted stats and nothing happened?
Well I didn't look at the member count when I did that. BUt I don't know how more there are more members when stats are recounted. I understand less.... but I dunno.

Back