• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

7-11 and other DLC in HHD?

Alex_x27

Merry Squidmas! ☃
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Yellow Candy
Cake
After a while we got the notice that most furniture, Cyrus's customizations, Ceiling stuff and new things such as books, food, etc, I've been thinking, Will we see DLC such as the single items (leaf bed, rainbow screen, shaved ice lamp etc), or sets such as the Zodiac, Camp and 7-11 in the game?

It would be amazing to build the such called shop with the 7-11 items :D

I would assume that all the regular dlc items would be in, like shaved ice lamp etc. I am however doubtful about whether the 7-11 branded stuff would get in unless 7-11 wanted to pay for more advertising considering it's another game entirely

It might be in it... they've just released it again in Japan I think for a second time...

None of us will really know until it comes out :l If you've noticed though, they did add more hospital items, so if they do not have the 7-11 items they may just replace them. Since certain buildings are intended to be stores and such, I can't see them not including anything that pertains to that sort of thing !

Doubtful we'll see it in an American version, but the Japanese version I would say good chance, since you know the "konbini set" was never released in America.

Doubtful we'll see it in an American version, but the Japanese version I would say good chance, since you know the "konbini set" was never released in America.

I have to agree with this post. Though, I would hope that non Japanese versions could get some Japanese items!

I see on reason why most DLC items wouldn't be in the game.
As for the 7-11 stuff, it really depends. As others have said, they would have needed to pay advertisement to get them into New Leaf, but no one actually knows what that contract covered. It could have been just a one-time thing for New Leaf, or it may have included future game releases. They've also made a lot of new items for this game - which makes me think they wont be in the game - so I don't think they'll be missed that much.

Back