• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how everyone is instantly trying to sell their one / two new collectibles. 😂
Cherish them at least a bit!! Thank you a lot staff for the lovely event and the new collectibles!
Also congratz to all the winners!!

Congrats to all the winners!! Thank you staff for organizing and hosting this event I had a lot of fun and love the new collectibles :D

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the staff for organizing all of this! That was really fun and accessible I really enjoyed it!

Hurray! I've never won something on here before and I was only able to complete two rounds so I'm glad that I got something. :lemon:

TBH someone messaged me right away who really wanted the Celeste Chick Plush collectible, and I was able to trade for the Aurora Sky which I've always wanted! I feel a little bad trading it right away but I made someone happy so I hope people will understand.

Last edited:
Hurray! I've never won something on here before and I was only able to complete two rounds so I'm glad that I got something. :lemon:

TBH someone messaged me right away who really wanted that collectible, and I was able to trade for the Aurora Sky which I've always wanted! I feel a little bad trading it right away but I made someone happy so I hope people will understand.

Must be one of the most expensive trades I've ever heard of o_O
And don't feel bad. You made someone else happy and you got a collectible you always wanted. It's your win afterall 😄

1626832457478.png
Well guys, now that this event is over, who's ready for the camping one?
We'll need:
-Sunscreen
-books
-something to eat, marshmallows or hot dogs
-and memes the original sauted Mistreil style, or spicy and sweet koopadude style
Also will there be any new collectibles for the event? A tent one would be nice, even if it's temporary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back