• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

-

Are you still in school?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah...I remember trying to play games in school. Actually, my friends and I figured out the wifi password, so we had free reign of things anyway. This was like...way back in 2006/2007. We used to just bring our DS systems and play Mario Kart online with the school wifi. Hahaha.

Anyway, I just assumed that kids all had phones these days and no one still did this. Kinda brings back memories. Lol

thats actually super cool, theres a browser based mario 64 too, i dont think a school computer could handle it but its pretty neat
1622062839096.png

Hahaha I remember I would sometimes sneakily play games (apps) on my phone in high school. But I wouldn't do it very often since I would rather go on other websites like Tumblr or shop online. When I was in middle school tho, once you were done with the daily assignment in our computer class we would actually be allowed to play games on the cool math games website, and I remember I would always play meeblings or this duck game where you raise a duck or chick and make it fight. Anyways rip flash games

Man, I remember playing Papa's Burgeria and Duck Life on the school computers. I had a good time playing them. Also, there was this one day at school where people can bring their electronics so I got to see people playing different games. I brought my DSi XL one time and had fun.

i only ever played games on the school’s computers but whenever i had free time, i would immediately go to coolmathgames 😅. i liked to try out whatever games my classmates were playing but i’d always wind up playing “crazy taxi” in the end — it was my favourite lol. i also really loved playing papa’s freezeria as well!

I’m graduated, but I used to play games in school all the time. That website you linked to doesn’t work on a phone, unfortunately.

Back