Island/Town Name
pillow
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Pansies
whoa the way you decorated wades house is so nice & unique!!! i haven't seen many villager houses on the beach before but you make the decorations work so well (especially with his lazy personality too)

whoa the way you decorated wades house is so nice & unique!!! i haven't seen many villager houses on the beach before but you make the decorations work so well (especially with his lazy personality too)
ahhhhh thank you so much!! decorating villager houses on the beach is really fun and challenging! I have wade's, zucker's, and chief's houses all on the beach! i really love how wade's turned out, I think it suits him so well, it means a lot that someone agrees! <3

Your villagers are so cute - I have coco too and she's an angel ♡

Love the way you've decorated Wade's beach house, too!

521dbb67ee6d38d7053316938e1c8943.png

weather: sunny
nip prices: 135 pm
visitors: leif
campsite visitor: renee
new hybrids/flowers: 1 new jacob's ladder!
happenings:
-to start my day on the island, I searched my beaches for a few minutes to collect all the spoils of last night's meteor shower!! the results were as good as i could expect. I got 16 regular fragments, 1 taurus fragment, and a really surprisingly impressive 3 large star fragments! a solid haul

===

-paid wade, my new resident, a visit this morning! he was crafting a gold arowana model. i loved seeing his house interior for the first time!
EW9Dp95VAAEMIic

-he was later walking around the island, making new friends! he was hanging with chief while chief drank some pear juice under a tree for a bit, and then he was looking at flowers with a little encyclopedia about flowers in his hand 🥺 he also talks about bugs!! which zucker as a lazy doesn't do and sherb used to do all the time, so i'm happy to be seeing that dialogue again! I updated Wade's panel in my original posts with his house exterior both at night and in the daytime, but ill slip in the daytime photo here as well, because i'm so happy with the way it turned out and i think it looks great in the daylight as well!
EW9CxSQUwAAyzlr
EW9CxSPVAAIcTCu

EW9CxRxUYAEFArn
EW9E1BAVcAEuuwM

===

-last night i did a last stretch of TTing to get octavian moved out to a new loving home (the person was REALLY excited to be coming to pick up Octavian, so I'm really relieved Octavian has found a new home where the island rep is excited about him as I always have been.) This was last night but I just wanted to include octavian's closing remarks here because 🥺 im not crying ur crying
EW9Dp9QU4AAaLCz

===

-now that coco is back where she belongs next to my house, after switching some plots around and too much TTing for my likings (done with that now thank god), I've taken some pictures of coco's yard and house area!! I'm going to include these in her photo album in the original post's panels as well, but i wanted to put them here so i can talk about them a little bit
EW9E1BKUcAEh3Ct

she loves to read and drink tea as much as kiki does, so I gave her a little spot under the pear tree for reading with a cute little tea pot/cozy/cup set, and an umbrella for shade too! the only thing missing is i want a japanese print book to go directly beneath the tree, but i haven't been able to find one yet. also missing is her tree branch wreath, since i had to let her go to get wade in and scan her back in. but that will be back soon
EW9E1BcUcAAznZE
EW9E1BSUYAAHRIs

her front yard has a small pond, and to the left, between my house and hers is a larger pond:
EW9Dp9wUcAAQIvX

this large pond situated between our houses has a little area for me and coco to have lunch together, with our own bamboo lunch boxes, and I think the view is really peaceful both at night and in the daytime.

===
-her house area ties in really well to mine now (this used to be all completely different just a few days ago). I'm going to include the pictures ive newly uploaded of my house exterior here as well, as I think it goes along with coco's house, and I'm proud of it now. I really enjoy having a mailbox somewhat detached from the frontmost part of the house
EW9D0_1U8AAUdTZ
EW9D0_0U4AETSvm

===

- my island representative finally found a match in go today, but when she sat down, the competitor was turned around drinking a soda and daydreaming instead, in a classic Pillow fashion.....
EW9DLs6U4AAe2RN

===

-today's the first day (i feel ashamed to say this) i checked in on my museum exhibits to see which residents were browsing around, and honestly i'm disappointed i didn't do this sooner. i got some of the cutest pictures ever and i'm so happy i checked in. will definitely be doing so more often
-coco was visiting the art section! she was particularly fond of the museums statue collection of one (1). personally i found this very fitting
EW9C7IlU4AAnHj8
EW9C7IlU8AACb5S

EW9C7IrUYAAuUxc
EW9C7I-UMAA8MU7

-apple personally was loving the butterfly room! also super fitting of her (def click these pictures to get the full awe-inspiring affect of the beautiful butterfly filled room)
EW9DYk0U8AEqKGU
EW9DYkkU4AE4_KK

and it's just not Pillow if the residents aren't sleepy/dozy in some sort of way... is it
EW9DYktUwAEWl9P
EW9DYklUYAI3B4D

===

i got a cute, commemorative photo for May Day as well, but I'll put this picture in a spoiler in case you're browsing and haven't visited the islands with Nook's ticket yet!
EW9Dp9tVcAE5B6U

===

-and last but not least, I made a new family photo on Harvey's island including Wade now and updated the one in my Meet the Residents panel, which was also really bittersweet for me... I really miss Octavian a lot right now still, but I'm so excited to have Wade on my island. He's so round and cute and I'm so happy he's finally here

===

Now I'm going to go and casually look for the new bugs and fish of May!! Thank you for browsing <3

Last edited:
5.01.20 continued

===

one more update for the night... i have so many videos saved on my switch i decided to make my photo dump twitter public just so i can share the videos here. so i've got a couple to share for today. lots of singing ahead!

-this was octavian singing yesterday with chevre, right before i was about to put him into boxes 🥺

-spirits were back up on pillow today, though. caught kiki chasing after a dragonfly and it's one of the cutest things i've ever seen LOL

-i next decided to make a little karaoke area below my plaza today because i found a mic at a friend's nooks cranny, and literally as soon as i set the mic down, zucker, who was standing nearby and who has never sang on the island yet, immediately ran up to the mic and started singing. this karaoke area was the right decision LOL now i just need to decorate it a bit

-right after i finished listening to zucker, i walk up to the plaza to witness nan and chevre skipping around and whistling our island tune together. i've never seen anyone do this and it melted my heart

- then stumbled upon chief, our cranky wolf boy, singing a little too. was such a pleasant surprise as well, as I never expected it from him

===

okay now i'm actually done with updates for the day. just got so many cute videos today that i really had to share them with someone

Last edited:
ohmygodddd!! not only is your entrance adorable but that video of kiki chasing a dragonfly is soooooo cute ;; she used to be my villager in wild world i kinda miss her :')

ohmygodddd!! not only is your entrance adorable but that video of kiki chasing a dragonfly is soooooo cute ;; she used to be my villager in wild world i kinda miss her :')
ahhhh thank you!! <3 i love her so much, i've had her since New Leaf and I was so happy to have her back on my island. I was able to get some amiibo cards for cheap on ebay before the price hike happened, including hers

You're welcome to come visit her some time! :giggle:

Oh my god I love everything about your town, I'm definitely going to take mad inspiration from the way you decorated your beach homes. Also I saw on the first page you let Coco go temporarily on a vacation, that's such a sweet idea. With how easy they've made getting old villagers back in New Horizons it seems like a great way to keep your lineup fresh and for your old folks to 'see the world'!

Oh my god I love everything about your town, I'm definitely going to take mad inspiration from the way you decorated your beach homes. Also I saw on the first page you let Coco go temporarily on a vacation, that's such a sweet idea. With how easy they've made getting old villagers back in New Horizons it seems like a great way to keep your lineup fresh and for your old folks to 'see the world'!
omgggg wow thank you!!! that's so kind of you it really means a lot 🥺 i've personally drawn inspiration from so many places, i love being able to be inspired by people and inspire others in turn! i'd love to see more resident beach homes from other people!! it's kind of a challenging space to work with but so gratifying when you can get everything to work together! i'm excited to see what you end up doing with beach homes on your island <3 it's so fun to see what people come up with, it makes me so inspired in turn :'^)

and yeah it made me feel less bad about letting her leave to get wade in, thinking of it as a temporary vacation! to make it even better, when she returned to the island, the way she worded things really played into the temporary vacation narrative, it made me happy (ignore the stupid terraforming helment aoisjhulkjwfs)
EW_ZxuMU8AAGPLE

707f275e27a2fb52f75ab736caedfab9.png

weather: sunny
nip prices: 58 pm
visitors: K.K. Slider (Show: Animal City)
campsite visitor: biff
new hybrids/flowers: 1x green mum
happenings:

-it's a slow, lazy day on Pillow today. Not really many happenings. I had a really busy and jam packed last couple of in game days so i took today kind of leisurely.

===

-i did finish setting up a karaoke area right below my plaza, which i love. the beginning workings of it are featured in the third video on this previous post but i polished and decorated it this morning. I really love how it turned out, and I'm glad my villagers are using it already! first zucker, now apple is loving it like i really hoped she would
EXDKHNHUcAAX5OY

===

-i gave chief a black tight knit sweater, which i've been dying to give him literally since i figured out i wanted him on my island a few weeks ago. just fits with his art student coffee aficionado vibes somehow. then i walked away and .......

-also saw him doing yoga outside his house early this morning. ok chief! i put a black rose outside his house yesterday and i must say, it looks beautiful

EXDCdAGVAAEJsXa

===

- i also gave hazel a hyacinth crown. i know it'll just end up sitting in her house after today but to me it's worth it, it's SO flattering on her it makes me happy. and i gave kiki a new dress too and she looks 🥺 so cute in it

EXDCdASUEAAmyrH
EXDCdANUMAAVrHa

===

-although i haven't started, today I decided i'm completely redoing the back of my island. so i'm moving my museum to a completely different cliff, where it is right now everything is one square off center anyway.... so im keeping the same concept/terraforming and decoration ideas i think, but different location. because it's RIGHT smack in front of redd's secret beach, and i kind of wanna do something fun with his beach, like a cool little market area like i saw on metswee's journal , i got super inspired seeing it.

-i'll also be moving the campsite so that it's not in the way of redd's secret island either, and also so that i will have more room to make a super cute campsite. because right now it's rather plain and i don't really feel as though i have enough space to do much with it.

-since it's going to be a major renovation project for me, i'm going to make a reserved panel following this one that's a dedicated remodel before and after post, specific for this remodeling project! that way it'll be sandwiched in between this entry and tomorrow's/following entries but i can have a place to compile all my photos for comparison. I'm rather intimidated by this project, I have to say. But I also know i'm not happy with how it is back there right now.

===

-and with that, it's time to go hear a song from KK Slider. Luckily I took a picture about 20 minutes ago (see below), because I went to go sit down with all of them just now to listen with them, and the second I sat down......

EXDCdAGUEAENZuV

wholesome until...
jisdouhiksd I'm so hurt.. we-

coco did come back to sit with me though.... thank you coco.... i knew you were my island best friend for a reason... smh LMAO

EXDGLGfUEAEolv2

===

-thank you for checking in to my entry today! sorry it was somewhat smaller than past ones

Last edited:
🍥
13ccf66641e1faa835b2a7c979f293c1.png
🍥

ab6ce314c79081ba4c269f538c75c3fc.png

jpSC6ga.png

EXDGyBSUwAA82YJ
EXDGyBGVcAE6BDO

EXDGyA0UYAE4QvB
EXDGLGyVcAAU6kU

238ec77d32bd9ca487411b1c5aea10fd.png

-my goal is to completely redo the back portion of my island, basically the entirety of the second level.
- I'm really happy with the way I decided to decorate around the museum, and will likely keep the same idea: a waterfall cove in front of it, and surrounded by nova lights and moons. however, if you look on the map, the museum is right in front of redd's secret beach, and so is the campsite.
-the museum is therefore going to move to the top left cliff visible on the map. the whole area will have to be terraformed to produce the same waterfall cove in front, including changing the river and possibly creating a "secret" path behind the small neighborhood of houses to do so.
-the campsite will either be moved at the least further left, or possibly towards the right past where the museum is. the main goal is to have the museum and campsite out of the way so that I can create a market leading up to redd's secret beach, inspired by twitter posts and metswee's market. this will also hopefully create more space to decorate around the campsite, as it's looking... well... super bland.
d a y o n e
>day 1 map:
4ap4YeK.jpg

>new waterfall cove in front of museum:
EXSqxw6U8AApVtH
EXSqxw0UcAEZy3J

EXSqxw2U0AA5fbr
EXSq_W7U0AAkymM

no landscaping has been done yet. i need to build inclines and decorate the area with bushes, flowers, trees, furniture, etc. the museum will move from its spot on the map to this one at the far left of tier 3

>new campsite plot:
EXSq_XEUMAIfnhE

like the museum area, no landscaping/decorating has been done. but i did complete creating/terraforming the spot it'll go to. if you reference today's map, it just needs to move to this spot just left of where it is now.
>bones of the new upcoming market situated directly in front of redd's secret beach:
EXSq_XHUYAIw1s-

tentative stall ideas so far: gardening/honey, icecream/smoothies, pastries/coffee, fishing/tackle/bait, ceramics/pottery, clothing/textile, music/instruments

ea26426320adb1401c4acefadf6685b7.png

---coming soon!---

Last edited:
omg the video of all your villagers leaving their chairs actually made me wheeze HAHA im glad im not the only one, i swear every time i approach a villager sitting or doing something cute they immediately run away... @ nintendo why would you program this 😭😭

p.s excited to see your reno soon!!

omg the video of all your villagers leaving their chairs actually made me wheeze HAHA im glad im not the only one, i swear every time i approach a villager sitting or doing something cute they immediately run away... @ nintendo why would you program this 😭😭

p.s excited to see your reno soon!!
LOL i was in disbelief! at least i know where i stand among my villagers spdoihuwesd hahaha

and thanks! im intimidated but also v excited at the same time to do the reno <3

I just absolutely love your beach houses!! They’re so perfect and cosy and cute ♡ I’m so excited to see how you get on with terraforming! :)

I just absolutely love your beach houses!! They’re so perfect and cosy and cute ♡ I’m so excited to see how you get on with terraforming! :)
ahhhh thank you so much!! :love: you're so sweet that means a lot!!

---

sorry for no journal entry today, have been feeling kinda bleh and off all day and just wasn't feeling up to doing anything major 🥺 but i took a couple cutie screenies ill post in tomorrow's entry, and i'll post before screenies of for my renovations and get started on them <3

51da46f2619e3120c9562e74aae5caf3.png

weather: rainy, finally :love:
nip prices:
visitors: Flick!
campsite visitor: Winnie!
new hybrids/flowers: ---
happenings:
-ahhhh, sorry for skipping yesterday. I was just feeling kinda down and not up for it, but excited to make another entry today. I'm going to include just a couple of screenshots I have from when I played yesterday, although I really did not do much. I mainly just hunted some clothing items for two new outfits that I'm excited about!
here they are! I really wanted outfits that incorporated the aprons, cucumber pack, and at least one bandana. so here's what I came up with
EXMpk4QUMAE-eAj
EXMpk4HUMAAflns

they're so bright and summery in my opinion! really excited to cycle through them in my wand throughout the summer.. I still kinda wanna create at least one more do-rag/bandana outfit. there's just.. something about them that's so cute!

===

-here are screenshots I took yesterday. visited my bfs town to drop off a monster statue for him, he's been trying his best to decorate his island (its his first AC) and it's turning out cute so far.
EXMpk41UwAA6cyQ

-chevre was sick. I brought her medicine of course, the poor thing 🥺 wade had a nice lazy Sunday and was talking about his bug friends, and I got a bonus screenie of coco in her pjs and omg she looked so cute. that'll conclude yesterday's content and ill move on to todays <3
EXMp7UYUMAACJXz
EXMp7UFUMAEcCkV
EXMp7UcU4AAJPFt

^context, I recommended she read a book about horticulture. fitting since I decided her skill is gardening
- that'll conclude yesterday's content and ill move on to todays <3
===

-I gave Kiki a cat tower to put in her house and.... honestly I dont know if I should regret my decision or passionately stand by it LOL is it cursed or oddly really cute??? I think it somehow looks great and cozy in her house..
EXMpk4vU0AAFDFf

===

-I just realized that it's may and that means!! frogs!! I want a frog figure super badly so im spending today fishing in ponds for new fish (and frogs)! I have to donate this first one of course but I wanna save three more for when cj eventually comes someday. caught a crawfish as well! they're creepy irl but in the game theyre not so bad looking LOL
-so far I havent looked up a bug/fish guide yet, though. for the first year of this game im kind of enjoying spending the first half of each month seeing what new bugs/fish I stumble upon naturally, then looking up a guide like the last week of the month and making sure I get everything before next month comes. I like the surprise!
EXMwF0XUMAA9a6r
EXMwF0KU0AAfB7l

-there's also something about the pond area I built that just looks so good in the rain. I know I already posted a screenie of it but sitting there felt so peaceful, especially with snails on the bushes and the rain hitting the pond
EXMwF0MVcAATnwn

===
-also got to witness this totally secretive gift conversation between kiki and coco for nan... I'm going to put it in a spoiler just because it's long, but it was priceless oisdhlkjs kiki, coco.. you tried ur best
Cg20tnB.jpg
2aJOVQ6.jpg
gU4e30M.jpg
5KB0Rbk.jpg
u5Ktlms.jpg
7rKvVyC.jpg
GzfJWJM.jpg
AzpAMl4.jpg

-kiki also a minute later set up a starlight, lantern side, tea time book club with nan. perhaps this is when her and coco are going to give nan their homemade shortbread.... I see u kiki... big uwu tbh
EXM3Kk7U0AA8v0k
EXM3Kk2VAAA5sXp
EXM3KkrUYAA4BjP
EXM3Kk8UMAAX6lN
EXM3TqoUcAEq5Xg
EXM3TqwU0AElEul
EXM3TqUUYAA0ip_
EXM3TqyUEAAHSlX
-good thing kiki already has a lantern side tea and reading area right behind her house...
EWug188WAAQgwim

===
-and now I'm just spending the rest of the day beginning to plan out my upcoming massive renovation. you'll find posted here the before pictures and a description of my plans. this will very likely be an undertaking of several days, so I'll just keep updating that same panel and indicating when I have in my daily entries <3

===

-and before I end my entry for the day... can I just talk about how cute and underrated Winnie is?? she has a star... on her FOREHEAD. it's so cute!!! someday ill bring her to pillow. but I feel like I cycled through villagers so fast the first month of the game that I just need to take it slow now.
EXM5aYaUwAAeb91
EXM5aYaUEAAvX7_

===

-thank you for reading! <3

omg i never knew i needed to see coco in pjs shes so cute 🥺🥺
also chefs kiss for the new summer outfits! they look super good 💝

AAAA I loved your entry today ohmygosh firstly both of your outfits are so cute !!! (time for me to seek those items out myself lolol) and the conversation about nan's present... ;u; im soft

omg i never knew i needed to see coco in pjs shes so cute 🥺🥺
also chefs kiss for the new summer outfits! they look super good 💝
AAAA I loved your entry today ohmygosh firstly both of your outfits are so cute !!! (time for me to seek those items out myself lolol) and the conversation about nan's present... ;u; im soft
ahhhhh thank you both so much 🥺
the aprons are so cute omg!! and there are so many colors!! def make one for the summer! they were a bit tricky/expensive to find, but honestly with 4-10 NMT you can find one on nookazon pretty decently, that's how I got both of mine! slightly expensive but worth, they're so cute!
LOL nan was snooping around the whole time it was so adorable

6130705a576508c70a4b3846000bc8e6.png

weather: rainy, again esoiadzjks
nip prices: 138 pm
visitors: Kicks
campsite visitor: Winnie
new hybrids/flowers: 2x pink windflower, 3x orange pansies, 1x blue pansy, 5x blue hyacinth, 2x green mums, 1x orange hyacinth
happenings:

===

-reached the 300 hours of playtime landmark! which seems like a perfect time to start construction for the renovation of the back of my island. I also fittingly finally got my first patterns from sable!! i will cherish it, sable. and we love the lgbtq+ pride pattern you're working on there.
EXSvHxHUwAA9wL2
EXSvHxDVAAANGsl

===

-I've spent a lot of today trading to gather items for the market im going to build leading up to redd's secret beach! trying to plan the kind of stalls i want to have!

- day 1 of construction begins today. my friend came over to help me move my hybrid dump to the beach out of the way, and i finished terraforming the entire back part of my island, including rerouting the river, erasing a waterfall cove, putting in a brand new and improved waterfall cove, and making tier 3 of the island larger. the pics im putting below (and the pics ill be uploading in following days) are also going to be compiled into my project reno panel, just for organization and to have one compiled place to track the progress thru this huge project easier.

>>here is the new map (so far, not completed. the museum is relocating to the far left rectangle on tier three, and the campsite is relocating to the box just left of where it is now)
4ap4YeK.jpg

>>and here are the progress pics so far (hover for explanations) note that i've done pretty much 0 landscaping and decorating. the terraforming alone was a huge undertaking today. i'll be adding trees, flowers, bushes, and furniture and details over the next few days slowly. and time to move buildings and ramps and make my pockets hurt :love:
new and improved cove
new and improved cove, museum atop

cove, museum atop
museum will be in background

about half of the new camping area
the bones of the market

-if anyone has any stall ideas let me know! so far i'm juggling with these ideas: clothing/textiles, icecream/smoothies, coffee/cake, ceramics, music/instruments, honey/gardening, fishing/tackle. street food is always a good one (like dumpling steamer basket etc) but i have that already by my nooks cranny.

===

- i didn't get to do too much casual/normal playing, i've spent pretty much the whole day trading and terraforming, but i got a couple cute shots and such!! wade looks so cute in his rain outfit 🥺
EXSuceDUYAABGcO

>>i.... i think you may have the wrong word there, wade...
EXSq_XUUwAAZWui

===

-and a cute conversation between wade and chevre! i've been catching so many good conversations lately
EXSvHw7VAAAGljE
EXSvHwkVcAEUGor

EXSvPjAVcAAWfQX
EXSvPixVAAIRjhD

EXSvPipU0AEWGI-
EXSvPigU0AAmtzp

===

-and just julian telling me the secret to his self-care taurus bathtub routine over a cup of morning coffee.
EXSucdmU0AAL_eI
EXSucdnUEAEB7aj

===

-and to wrap up for the day, a clip of chief going over to kiki's house to sing 🥺
EXSuceEUYAAYgIu

>>kiki waiting in anticipation while chief debates if he's gonna do it or not

Last edited:
Back