• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

50's Diner furniture?

CytricAcid

Bells
Small Mailbox
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some nice furniture that could fit a 50's style diner. I couldn't find any checkerboard flooring so I had to make my own, sadly.

I already have a jukebox and I want to get the regular stools for the chairs. I think I might get one of the sofas that you can put a custom design on and put a sparkly red texture on that too. Any other ideas?

Ah, thanks guys!! They're all great ideas!
Do you know if the box sofa can be recolored to red?
Do you guys have any idea for tables? I was hoping for a checkerboard design on a lovely end table, but it doesn't work too well.
I was also trying to find a counter for my house, and I was thinking of recoloring the Modern Dresser and flipping it so you can't see.... the dresser.
I also found the Astro Lamp looks retro-futuristic enough to go in a 50s diner. So far, everything is going good!

Back