3DS XL or 3DS?

I've got a 3DS XL in blue :)

I got it as a present for graduating school. I love the huge screens, even my normal DS games are more fun on it!

I got the Aqua Blue 3DS at launch sooo...no big screens for me. Though personally I think the screen is big enough as it is right now.

Regular Metallic Red, I really want an XL though, because my hands are too big to hold the regular one comfortably.

honestly the xl is nicer and sleeker but the normal 3ds is sturdier i think
the back cover of the xl literally can pop off it's barely screwed in... and it's kind of hollow idk

I have the Flame Red 3DS, not Metallic. While it's a bit too small for my hands I've used it since the day I got it.

I have the XL AC edition :3
Always fancied a 3DS but the games didn't tempt me til AC:NL came out, and I had a decent amount of money saved from the year so I went ahead and treated myself :blush:
It felt a bit strange after only have a DSLite for so long, but I got used to it quickly.

I've got a blue 3DS XL. The larger screens are lovely, the size and rounded-off corners make it pretty comfortable to hold, and I prefer the matte finish over the regular one's gloss.

Well, I'm getting a midnight purple XL for my birthday, and my mother says the first games can be X and Y + Animal Crossing: New Leaf..

I have the Fire Emblem Awakening Bundle 3DS. It's shiny blue and has the two dragons carved into it like art.

I have both, I love my 3DS XL, but I love my 3DS more. It's just more portable and the 3DS XL needs more pixels, it just feels stretched. xc

I have both too. A purple 3DS and the limited edition AC XL. I love both of them. My favorite is my XL for the larger screen and the stylus was relocated on the right side of the XL. I hate the stylus being in the back of the 3DS because it is so weird to pull it out from the back. :)

I got an XL at the recommendation of a friend who said his hands were too large for his normal 3DS. I really don't regret it. My normal DS lite seems so tiny now.

I have a normal black 3DS, the 3DS XL looks too weird. If the 3DS XL looked like the 3DS I would buy one immediately.

Zelda 3DS and Pikachu XL. Kept my old one for StreetPass farming. Lent/gave my launch 3DS to my little bro.

Back