3DS Monster Hunter Stories DLC Help

Let's just alternate back and forth a couple of times. I'm not sure how many materials we'll need to make each weapon so we can always do more later if we need to! I'll make a new lobby for Duramboros now.
Okay sorry about that one; also I did look up how many tickets are needed for each weapon and it should be about 22 tickets.

@Green60 I made a Lagombi lobby, the rules will only allow Herbivore monsties. This time we'll only have to win one match a piece because we only need 1 egg fragment to be able to hatch the monster. Same for the Kut-Ku rules also.
Post automatically merged:

@Green60 I created a Jump lobby, the rules will only let you bring Bird Wyverns.

Last edited:
@Green60 I created a Famitsu lobby, the rules will only allow Flying Wyverns. This will be my last one for tonight since I can't do the Fan Club battle rules yet.

Okay, can we do this one few times so I can have some extra egg fragments to use with the other eggs to reduce grinding.
Sure!
Post automatically merged:

@Green60 Thank you so much! I think that was all of the battle rule DLC! I'm going to double check my inventory to see if I got enough tickets to fully upgrade all of the items. If you want to do any more battles anytime let me know!

Last edited:
Thank yo for your help if need more any of the dlc items just post it here and I’ll help you out.
Hey I just checked the item list again and I think I got enough tickets to make everything! I noticed that I unlocked more rider card titles from reaching battle rank A, do you want to do a few more battles to get rank S?

Edit: I've got to log off for tonight, maybe some other time!

Last edited:
Okay, just name the time you want to play. Also can we do the glavenus battle rules as I got duplicates of one of the egg fragments which has made the rng with hatching it a little difficult.
Of course! We can definitely do some more Glavenus battles, I wouldn't mind having some extra fragments myself. Does Saturday at 3pm EST sound alright?

@Green60 Hey I'm sorry but something came up and I won't be able to battle at 3 today, if possible could we meet at 6 instead? If not, no worries, I could also do Sunday at 3 if that would be a better time on your end.

@Green60 Hey I'm sorry but something came up and I won't be able to battle at 3 today, if possible could we meet at 6 instead? If not, no worries, I could also do Sunday at 3 if that would be a better time on your end.
I’m sorry I made plans with my friends at 6 so 3 o’clock EST time tomorrow would work better; I hope to see you then.

@Green60 Hey I just logged in and made a lobby with MH Gen rules! If you want I can flee first this time and we can alternate back and forth.

Back