Shop --

Omg HE IS PERFECT O.O TYSM AGAIN!!!! The white background one doesn't show up for me?.... BUT OMG PERFECTION

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I use him as my avi? o: I'll credit

@ Lilliee, your order is accepted! I'll add you in to the slots so feel free to send the payment over when you can!

@ Sirena, thanks so much for ordering! I received your payment and will update OP accordingly~

Yay, thanks again! <3 I'm so excited. *o*

Ooooohmygoodness
Your style is gorgeous ; o ;

Name: Le-Vane
Reference: http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen
Style: Bust
Background color: //
Additional Info: She always looks serene~ The chibi on the right is the most accurate color & design from all of them~
Payment: 600BTB

Omg HE IS PERFECT O.O TYSM AGAIN!!!! The white background one doesn't show up for me?.... BUT OMG PERFECTION

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I use him as my avi? o: I'll credit

Oh it doesn't show up? Let me try linking it here: [x]

Let me know if that works for you! And certainly, feel free to use it as your avi! thanks again for ordering~

Ooooohmygoodness
Your style is gorgeous ; o ;

Name: Le-Vane
Reference: http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen
Background color: //
Additional Info: She always looks serene~ The chibi on the right is the most accurate color & design from all of them~
Payment: 600BTB

It works! Again tysm ^^

@ Le-Vane, hi thanks so much for your interest and for your kind words! Currently I have my slots full but I'll make a waitlist and I'll add you to the slots once I've made some space, if you'd like?

@ Bunnilla , awesome, great to hear it works for you! No problem, thanks once more for ordering! \o/

@ Le-Vane, hi thanks so much for your interest and for your kind words! Currently I have my slots full but I'll make a waitlist and I'll add you to the slots once I've made some space, if you'd like?

Ah sure! Sounds like a good deal to me :) Then I have some time to scrounge up some more btb in case I can't snag an extra one at some point~

Last edited:
Beautiful work! Can I get on the waitlist please?

Name:Samansu
Reference: X
Background color: N/A
Additional Info: She is studious, serious, and kind. Feel free to do the white shirt/black skirt outfit. Could you place a pen or pencil behind her ear and have her hold a book?
Payment: $6.00

~Thanks! <3

May I go on the wait list? ^^

Beautiful work! Can I get on the waitlist please?

Name:Samansu
Reference: X
Background color: N/A
Additional Info: She is studious, serious, and kind. Feel free to do the white shirt/black skirt outfit. Could you place a pen or pencil behind her ear and have her hold a book?
Payment: $6.00

~Thanks! <3

@ Nightmares , for sure! I'll add you to the list~

@ Samansu, thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the waitlist as well~ I'll add you all in the slots once I'm done with the current orders!

@ Nightmares , for sure! I'll add you to the list~

@ Samansu, thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the waitlist as well~ I'll add you all in the slots once I'm done with the current orders!

Thanks! Looking forward to it! ^-^

Seems pretty busy here haha

Good luck on your shop! (Although it appears you don't need it lol)

Cam I be on the waitlist? I'm planning to pay with a mix of rlc and tbt if that's okay >. <

Seems pretty busy here haha

Good luck on your shop! (Although it appears you don't need it lol)

Is the waitlist open?

Cam I be on the waitlist? I'm planning to pay with a mix of rlc and tbt if that's okay >. <

@ neester, thanks much, really appreciate it!

@ MTurtle, yup the waitlist is open right now -- I can put your name in the waitlist if you are interested!

@ Elov, for sure! That's okay with me, thanks for your interest!

can I be put on the waitlist for the waitlist

ahh darn I saw this too late xc
well I'll wait lol

Last edited:
can I be put on the waitlist for the waitlist

ahh darn I saw this too late xc
well I'll wait lol

Hi I have one spot for the waitlist so if you are still interested, I can add you to it~

Back