• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop --

Omg HE IS PERFECT O.O TYSM AGAIN!!!! The white background one doesn't show up for me?.... BUT OMG PERFECTION

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I use him as my avi? o: I'll credit

@ Lilliee, your order is accepted! I'll add you in to the slots so feel free to send the payment over when you can!

@ Sirena, thanks so much for ordering! I received your payment and will update OP accordingly~

Yay, thanks again! <3 I'm so excited. *o*

Ooooohmygoodness
Your style is gorgeous ; o ;

Name: Le-Vane
Reference: http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen
Style: Bust
Background color: //
Additional Info: She always looks serene~ The chibi on the right is the most accurate color & design from all of them~
Payment: 600BTB

Omg HE IS PERFECT O.O TYSM AGAIN!!!! The white background one doesn't show up for me?.... BUT OMG PERFECTION

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I use him as my avi? o: I'll credit

Oh it doesn't show up? Let me try linking it here: [x]

Let me know if that works for you! And certainly, feel free to use it as your avi! thanks again for ordering~

Ooooohmygoodness
Your style is gorgeous ; o ;

Name: Le-Vane
Reference: http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen
Background color: //
Additional Info: She always looks serene~ The chibi on the right is the most accurate color & design from all of them~
Payment: 600BTB

It works! Again tysm ^^

@ Le-Vane, hi thanks so much for your interest and for your kind words! Currently I have my slots full but I'll make a waitlist and I'll add you to the slots once I've made some space, if you'd like?

@ Bunnilla , awesome, great to hear it works for you! No problem, thanks once more for ordering! \o/

@ Le-Vane, hi thanks so much for your interest and for your kind words! Currently I have my slots full but I'll make a waitlist and I'll add you to the slots once I've made some space, if you'd like?

Ah sure! Sounds like a good deal to me :) Then I have some time to scrounge up some more btb in case I can't snag an extra one at some point~

Last edited:
Beautiful work! Can I get on the waitlist please?

Name:Samansu
Reference: X
Background color: N/A
Additional Info: She is studious, serious, and kind. Feel free to do the white shirt/black skirt outfit. Could you place a pen or pencil behind her ear and have her hold a book?
Payment: $6.00

~Thanks! <3

May I go on the wait list? ^^

Beautiful work! Can I get on the waitlist please?

Name:Samansu
Reference: X
Background color: N/A
Additional Info: She is studious, serious, and kind. Feel free to do the white shirt/black skirt outfit. Could you place a pen or pencil behind her ear and have her hold a book?
Payment: $6.00

~Thanks! <3

@ Nightmares , for sure! I'll add you to the list~

@ Samansu, thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the waitlist as well~ I'll add you all in the slots once I'm done with the current orders!

@ Nightmares , for sure! I'll add you to the list~

@ Samansu, thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the waitlist as well~ I'll add you all in the slots once I'm done with the current orders!

Thanks! Looking forward to it! ^-^

Seems pretty busy here haha

Good luck on your shop! (Although it appears you don't need it lol)

Cam I be on the waitlist? I'm planning to pay with a mix of rlc and tbt if that's okay >. <

Seems pretty busy here haha

Good luck on your shop! (Although it appears you don't need it lol)

Is the waitlist open?

Cam I be on the waitlist? I'm planning to pay with a mix of rlc and tbt if that's okay >. <

@ neester, thanks much, really appreciate it!

@ MTurtle, yup the waitlist is open right now -- I can put your name in the waitlist if you are interested!

@ Elov, for sure! That's okay with me, thanks for your interest!

can I be put on the waitlist for the waitlist

ahh darn I saw this too late xc
well I'll wait lol

Last edited:
can I be put on the waitlist for the waitlist

ahh darn I saw this too late xc
well I'll wait lol

Hi I have one spot for the waitlist so if you are still interested, I can add you to it~

Back