• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🐷🐰🐔🐱🐶 391 Villager Framed Photos for TBT (Forum Currency)

Can I ask how you got so many?! I've been trying to get Tia's photo for awhile and she's being stingy with it :(

Character Name: Shelby
Island Name: La Tortuga
Which Villager Photos?: Kid Cat
Total TBT: 50

Character Name: Rosch
Island Name: Flexmont
Which Villager Photos?: Curt, Pierce
Total TBT: 100 TBT

I had to cycle out these villagers and never got their photos. So thank you for this opportunity.

hhhh i guess im back now that i have more tbt

Character Name: Candor
Island Name: Hope Haven
Which Villager Photos?: kabuki, leopold, fang, julian, lucky, skye, tiffany
Total TBT: would you take 300 for all of them? i can pay 350, im just still trying to save up

Last edited:
Character Name: Shannon
Island Name: Hell
Which Villager Photos?: Beau

Character Name: Squid
Island Name: Fruitpunch
Which Villager Photos?: filbert, sly & zucker
Total TBT: 150 tbt

Omgosh do you still have Bluebears??

If so!

Character Name: Sky
Island Name: Azure Reef
Which Villager Photos?: Bluebear
Total TBT: 50 tbt

Can I ask how you got so many?! I've been trying to get Tia's photo for awhile and she's being stingy with it :(
Some of them I got from TTing and maxing my friendship level with them to get. Majority of them have been bought through ACNH discord, reddit and nookazon as I was trying to complete my catalog. (They don't show up in the nook shopping but are available via Harv's Island so I spent time collecting them all but obviously don't need 391 photos)

I've DM'd everyone above and temporarily crossed out the villagers requested from the list so don't be alarmed thinking they're not available anymore.

Hope this thread is still alive >__<
Character Name: Vivi
Island Name: Maplewood
Which Villager Photos?: Wolfgang

Character Name: Nairobi

Island Name: Docemel

Which Villager Photos: Charlise

Hello. Could I get Raymond, Rosie, Audie and Reneigh's pictures please.

Character Name: Summer
Island: Wisteria
Total :200 tbt

Oh my, I'm not sure how you managed to get everyone's villager photos, but wow 👏

Character Name: Hana
Island Name: Tsubaki
Which Villager Photos?: Joey

OMG! This is amazing!

Character Name: Tayla
Island Name: Kikiri
Which Villager Photos?: Kiki! 🥺

Some of them I got from TTing and maxing my friendship level with them to get. Majority of them have been bought through ACNH discord, reddit and nookazon as I was trying to complete my catalog. (They don't show up in the nook shopping but are available via Harv's Island so I spent time collecting them all but obviously don't need 391 photos)

If I understand correctly, the photos were catalogged and can be purchased through harveys island?

If I understand correctly, the photos were catalogged and can be purchased through harveys island?

They can't be purchased. I believe what OP was trying to say was that they wanted to collect all the photos so that it could be viewed on Harv's island since collecting them would mean it would be cataloged.

Back