• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying BACK OPEN! Long term! Wanting to 'catalogue' all villager framed photos! Offering IGB/TBT/items/services!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
  4. Other
I can do that! I'll order those so they'll arrive tomorrow and I'll get in contact x
I just got three more so I'm filling out a separate form for them. I can bring all six pictures over tomorrow and then pick up the left-over furniture items the day after, or do the whole trade 2 days from now. up to you 😊

Islander Name: Doe
Island Name: Nara
Pic(s) offered: Marshal, Gladys, Blanche
To cata or keep?: catalogue
Want in return: baby bear (mocha), baby bear (cream), shower booth (black)
Comments: thanks again!

I just got three more so I'm filling out a separate form for them. I can bring all six pictures over tomorrow and then pick up the left-over furniture items the day after, or do the whole trade 2 days from now. up to you 😊

Islander Name: Doe
Island Name: Nara
Pic(s) offered: Marshal, Gladys, Blanche
To cata or keep?: catalogue
Want in return: baby bear (mocha), baby bear (cream), shower booth (black)
Comments: thanks again!
I'm happy to do the whole trade at once, only fair :) thanks for this, I'll get those ordered too when I can!!

Islander Name: Ash
Island Name: Castele
Pic(s) offered: Every single one you need except Groucho, Iggly and Mott :)
To cata or keep?: Catalog
Want in return: tbt
Comments: Care to make an offer? o':

Last edited:
Islander Name: Ash
Island Name: Castele
Pic(s) offered: Every single one you need except Groucho, Iggly and Mott :)
To cata or keep?: Catalog
Want in return: tbt
Comments: Care to make an offer? o':
Wow that would be so incredibly helpful - but I just don't have enough tbt to even begin to make an offer on that unfortunately. Thanks though!

Back