Buying 29 Jacob's Ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will add you and open my gates! Ty so much

I would like to buy as many as you have, could you do 2 tbt each?

Yeah thats fine, I'm busy for around half an hour atm but when I'm free ill count them and send you a PM

Ok, I will add you and open my gates! Ty so much

I would like to buy as many as you have, could you do 2 tbt each?

No prob, i'm breeding lots of hybrids atm and i have many black and gold roses on my other town too. How many are you aprox looking for ?

No prob, i'm breeding lots of hybrids atm and i have many black and gold roses on my other town too. How many are you aprox looking for ?

I dont need anymore black, but I could use maybe around 50 gold? I havent counted the spaces yet hahah sorry

If you want 50 i can do that for you, it'll take me a bit of time tho if thats okay? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 tbt each as well :)

If you want 50 i can do that for you, it'll take me a bit of time tho if thats okay? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 tbt each as well :)

That would be fantastic!! Thank you so much!! Also, please take your time with it, no rush

It's okay! Will you b on tonight? im free for the rest of today and tomorrow

I don't know my plans for today yet, but I should be here, and if not I am free tomorrow

How much are you buying for? Sold some at 4tbt each last time buttt that may be an outlier and idk prices so can you name a price? Lolol

How much are you buying for? Sold some at 4tbt each last time buttt that may be an outlier and idk prices so can you name a price? Lolol

I can do 3 TBT at most I think, if that's ok with you?

I have a load i can sell you for tbt but it wil have to be tonight as i am off to work?

I have a load i can sell you for tbt but it wil have to be tonight as i am off to work?

That sounds good to me! Would you be able to sell 29 of them for 72 tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back