• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

BTW were looking for a skin or a banner for our site plz make one for us!!!! [fudge like]

That theme is fude-like. It's really dark and brown. Take a look at the code, and above the code it should say where it belongs. Then from there copy and paste the code to that part of the board appearance.

T H E M E . L A Y O U T

(There should be a code below this on the link to that page that I sent you. Just copy and paste that code to the Layout of your board under board appearance)

T H E M E . A P P E A R A N C E
(Copy and paste this code to the theme appearance)

I know, it's confusing at first but you'll soon get the hang of it. I thank Nikoking for helping me out when I did all of this stuff.

rockDude said:
BTW were looking for a skin or a banner for our site plz make one for us!!!! [fudge like]

That theme is fude-like. It's really dark and brown. Take a look at the code, and above the code it should say where it belongs. Then from there copy and paste the code to that part of the board appearance.

T H E M E . L A Y O U T

(There should be a code below this on the ]I editted it, tell me if it helps now.

(The link the where the codes are is right here: http://zbthemezone.com?topic=5010597/1/

Back