• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2007 games to buy

in the order that I want them

Mario Party 8 (w00t tomorrow)
Super Mario Galaxy
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Super Paper Mario

Koehler said:
in the order that I want them

Mario Party 8 (w00t tomorrow)
Super Mario Galaxy
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Super Paper Mario
You actually think Mario Party 8 comes out tomorrow? :\

according to Target.com you can buy it now.... but you won't get it til April 11th

:p

SPORGE27 said:
according to Target.com you can buy it now.... but you won't get it til April 11th

Exactly.

:)

Mario Party 8 does not have a confirmed release date as of right now. If any of you guys are interested I could ask someone from Ninty, but if not... just play the waiting game.

Mario Party 8? Heh. That is on my NOT to get list.

Uh, Halo 3... SMG, SSBB, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Spore.. A LOT more.. More than I have the time to name.

Fabio said:
Mario Party 8? Heh. That is on my NOT to get list.

Uh, Halo 3... SMG, SSBB, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Spore.. A LOT more.. More than I have the time to name.
I do hope, my good friend, that you are getting Fire Emblem: Goddess Of Dawn.

Fabio said:
Yeah, I forgot about that one. That, Phantom Hourglass, Diamond, Prime 3, so many more.
Sweet, another person who's getting FE Wii. <3

*crosses you off "People To Stalk" list*

>_>

Fabio said:
Yeah, Bul, I would never miss GoD. PoR was amazing, so.. yeah.
How right you are. <3

Quite honestly, I am appalled at how overlooked Goddess Of Dawn, and, for that matter, PoR, are. However, I am seeing a surge of Fire Emblem fans, especially at NSider. Whether or not it's thanks to my, err, careful propaganda, or just because people are getting smarter, I know not, but I am happy to see... results.

Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
Yeah, I forgot about that one. That, Phantom Hourglass, Diamond, Prime 3, so many more.
Sweet, another person who's getting FE Wii. <3

*crosses you off "People To Stalk" list*

>_>
So you are going to stalk people that don't like the same things you do because?....

I am not getting it BTW

Back