• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 20 million bell giveaway + some extra prizes! Congratz to jiheishou!

Hi, I'd like to enter!

My favorite villager is Tia. I had her as one of my starting villagers, and when I first saw her I literally SQUEE'd, because here's an adorable white/blue walking teapot elephant, aaa what a huge cutie. Not to mention elephants are my favorite animal of all time. As I befriended her I also realized what a huge dork she was, and loved her even more for it.

HNI_0066.JPGHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0063.JPGHNI_0079.JPG

Enter c= me please, I would of drawn something, If I knew about this earlier but I guess I have to wright a paragraph(I hate writing)

My favourite villagers would have to be.... Well since I've restarted and all, I want to start fresh so I don't really have a favourite villager but I do want the following... c=

Merengue: She would fit into my town perfectly because of the way her character is, last map I had started a nice restaurant house with all the :Food DLCs and items that are in that theme: but I just wanted to start again, so I hope to get my house back into a restaurant/kitchen theme, and the town

Tangy: Soooo, I am not really a fan of "cats" in real life or on ACNL, but I just like her personality and description and she seems like she would fit into my town along with Merengue perfectly!!! I also am getting her off someone soon yay c=

Cookie: OMFG WHERE DO I START!!! I am like the biggest fan of DOGGIES!!! In ACNL and real life, I just love her personality and her name xD I love coookies as well, when I first started of on TBT, I met a really nice guy called Farobi and I saw Cookie in his town and I instantly felt a connection and really wanted her, and he was gonna give her to me but I had no room =c But I hope to get her as well

Zell: Hmmm, I just like his personality and description and I had him in my old town and I really loved him so I hope to get him back as well c=

Well thats all, xD Good luck to everyone else entering!!! and thankchu for being so generous to do this giveaway!! xx

My fave's would be Fauna and Tangy. Tangy is one of my first villagers and even though the rest of my beginning villagers have all moved already i am never letting her go. She's so cute, enthousiastic and lives pretty close to my house. So 9/10th of the times I log in the first villager i see is her. She gives me presents all the time and visits my house a lot. She's just my best villager friend in game.

Also another dreamie is Fauna. I have been chasing her ever since i first saw her at someone else's town, instand love! It took me quite some time to get her to move in and spent big bells on getting her, but oh boy was I happy when i finally got her! Even though she wasn't the slighest bit original when i got her, i have been working hard to give her furniture that supposed to be in her house. I just love her pink ears and yellow paws and get happy when i find her walking around in my town. She always gets a lot of presents from other villagers and they sure are right, she is just so friendly and sweet.

I hope this little paragraph is enough to descripe! Good luck for everyone else! :)

Enter me please. My favourite character is Boone the jock Gorrilla .I think he looks so cool.I like his personality and enthusiasm. His birthday is 12th of September and his phrase is Baboom If I win the giveaway I'm gonna use the money to buy him.My 2nd favourite character is Aurora the penguin. Again I like her personality. I also strangely like her name.Her birthday is January 27th and her phase is baby
I'd also use 20m to buy her too.My other dreamies are Cube the Lazy penguin who's birthday is the 27th of January, Sterling the jock eagle birthday 11th of December, Octavian the cranky octopus, Eugene the smug koala, Mariana the normal octopus, Puck the lazy penguin, Ankha the snooty cat, Biskit the lazy dog

Last edited:
Can you enter me please my favourite villager is merengue. She is as sweet as her appearance and is a delight to talk to. I think she is the best villager I will ever know she is my favourite of all time. In her appearance she has a strawberry nose and is as sweet as a strawberry shortcake.She wears a chef's uniform and has a fantastic home. She's as sweet as sugar but my little brother erased my town with her in it I've been resetting for days but still no luck I could by her with the 20millions that's why I really want to win.

Please enter me!
My favorite villager is punchy! I have had him in many of my ac towns, he's just so adorable. He's a lazy cat but he's so cute, he has suggested many public works projects for me, he was also my first cat villager! I really love cats, one day he turned up in my camp site and I convinced him to move in, then 3 months later he became my best friend, he gave me his picture 3 times! Now that I reset my town,I had to find him again, which I did! Now I'm slowly rebuilding our friendship!

Hello! I'd love to enter! My favorite villager is by far, Lolly.
I fell in love when I first saw her, she looked like a little Neko cat X333
I cherish her everyday, she is my soul-mate and my best friend, I love her more than any other villager- any other character in Animal Crossing. She is always chatty and happy to see me, I wish I had her in real life..
I send her letters and she invites me over :D I would give my life for her c:
Good luck with the giveaway! Ow<

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Madcats69 That was absolutely beautiful :3

Enter me please :) I've only been playing for a few weeks, so haven't really got my "Dreamie" list together yet, but so far Sprinkles is my favorite. ADORable.

Enter me plz: my favorite villager is croque because he is a frog. Frogs are my favorite animal. He has been in my village since the very first day.

Enter me please :3

Merry is my favorite villager because she's cute, bubbly, and an original. Ever since I stepped off the train I loved her, mostly because I'm a huge cat person. She's currently in Tier 4, but I think she should be higher because I've seen her pop up a lot recently. She's a really under appreciated peppy along with Felicity, with Rosie (dreamy) and Tangy always stealing the spotlight. I also love Skye, Diana, Marshal <3, and Bob.

This is so nice of you! :3

My favorite villager is Beau. He is my favorite villager because he's obviously very stoned. All this is evident in his demeanor, how for even a lazy villager -- he's waaaay laidback. His eyes are half open and he has extreme munchies. In my village he knocks hooves with both Diana and Fauna, as my other villagers have commented on each pair in the past.

Beau wants your 20mil for food.

I'd like to enter! I have several pictures I've drawn that I like, so I'll put them in a spoiler bellow :blush:

dreammes.jpgkiki.jpglolly.jpg

My Tumblr name is WishyWashyMayor, so that's why their signed that way. :)

Last edited:
My favourite villager is Zucker. He is modelled after octopus balls, one of my favourite foods. As a poor loser, I only eat bread but sometimes, I stare at a picture of him and image my bread tastes like Zucker balls. Hmmmm... zucker, that delicious piece of animal crossing meat. I know bread is the bread of life but to me, Zucker is the bread of life. He is like the zucker of life, my life. Sometimes, I dream about Zucker then wake up drooling. Zucker must have been designed by some hungry game producers. Damn that ass.

Back