• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 20 million bell giveaway + some extra prizes! Congratz to jiheishou!

Hi! my favourite villager is lobo :) i remember he moved into my town on wildworld before i could have acscess to the internet and all my other villagers were ugly so i was amazed and then he moved and i felt like crying but when i got animal crossing lets go to the city he came to my town again and stayed he looks cool and i like the personality and the good memories make him even better :D could really use the prize to make my town better for him and all my other villagers of which 5 are wolfs <3 (i would draw but it might kill you if you looked at it ~_~)

Enter me! ^^

My favourite villager...tough, tough decision, but I'm going to have so say Genji! (although he is currently sick in my town Q_Q)
Now, I'm not a big fan of any jocks/sporty villagers, but I love Genji because he has a beautifully themed Japanese/Zen house (which is sadly partially replaced by some other items :c), and I like rabbits as well >w<

My fave villager is Marshal because he has a cute grumpy face and he's popular. I also think Diana because she's snooty and has a unique style! I really can't choose between these 2 and they're also my favorite animals in real life as well! :)

Enter me!
Here's my amazing drawing of Axel
axel.png
Can not draw with a track pad lol

I'd love to enter!
I love all my villagers but I think my favorite is Savannah. She moved in randomly after a streetpass so at first I was kind of upset, but then I talked to her and she's so adorable! She's also the first (and only so far...) one I've gotten a picture of. That was such a special moment I teared up a little. I think just that fact makes her my favorite :)
Other than that, I think Roald is absolutely hilarious because he's a jock, who are already funny, but then on top of that he's just such a chubby penguin it always makes me chuckle when he's talking about his muscles and workouts, haha!

Bump. Only 4 more days until this ends, if there are no more entries I'll just end it early. >_<

Last edited:
My favorite villager is Vesta. I had her in both Gamecube and WW coincidentally. Almost got her from someone in NL but a 10th moved in without me knowing. Someone just moved out today so I'm back on the hunt for her. She's all about knitting. I wish Vesta would knit me a scarf made out of her own wool.

My favourite villager has to be..... Skye! She is just so nice! I love the house she starts of with and I just her in general. I love her personality and outfit. I mean I love ALL the wolves but she is my absolute favourite of all time! I love how the blue of her fur fades into white.

It's super hard for me to narrow it down to just one villager that's my favorite, cause I've grown to love every single one who lives in my town ;v ; I guess if I had to pick, it'd probably be Robin. She's the very first one to give me her picture (finally got it yesterday, after like a year). I had her in my WW town as well, and I've always thought she was adorable and loved her to bits. She's also the cutest bird villager, in my opinion! :p
I adore all my villagers though ;v ; It was difficult to pick just one to write about.

Wow fun giveaway! Here is my drawing. I don't know how to draw on a smart phone, but I tried my best!

1531721_10101714911949672_1820370936_o.jpg

My favorite villager is Chester the lazy panda. He's so cute and looks like one of my boyfriend's students with the cute chubby cheeks. (We teach English to little kids)

Last edited:
My favorite villager is punchy. I have had him as a villager in every single game that he's been in. He reminds me so much of my little kitty who passed away. I talk to Punchy every time I see him even if I am busy <3 Once he asked me for an ocean fish and I brought him a coelacanth because nothing is too good for my baby!
lol.jpg

You can laugh, it's okay xD
Done on PAINT* lol

Last edited:
My favorite character is Mitzi! Though new leaf is my first game, I had the chance to play animal crossing on the ds for a little bit and Mitzi was in my town for the month that I was playing it. She was very sweet and she always invited me over! She was the first villager to ever give me her picture and I would talk to her everyday about her garden and send her flower seeds in the mail all the time ^-^% Then when I finally got new leaf in December Mitzi was in my town! I knew she wouldn't know who I was but I aws still really excited! =3 I think she is still the villager that invites me over most often and she is just a cutie! I also really like how she asks you to do little personality quizzes!

I have many favorites and I can't really decide on a single one, but Coco is one of them, and I have a drawing of her! Enter me please =D
photo.jpg

enter me please! i will post a drawing soon

(Drawing is not my best iv done better lol i drew it super quick)

photo_00040.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so I did it, and got really bored... I guess it kinda ended up as CATniss Everdeen (hehehe so immature)
image.jpg
kinda failed, but I'm happy with it as I can't really draw anyway XD)

My favorite? Damn, that's a hard choise. But I think I know who it is: My favorite villager is Tia.
She wasn't always one of my dreamies, I didn't really consider her any special, but I thought she was really cute. One day, I found someone was interested in trading her for a villager that I didn't like much (Teddy, I'm sorry beary boy) and he was actually one of her dreamies. She wanted to trade Tia for Maple principally, but the deals she got in always crumpled down, so she decided to trade with me.

I love elephants and I remember than when I was a kid, I asked my mom if I was a daughter of them (because I'm very tall for the average, taller than my mom since a very young age). I don't have a favorite animal, as I love them all, but elephans really do have a soft spot on my heart.

When I got Tia and I taked to her for the first time (at my now friend's town) I instantly and absolutely fell in love with her. Her personality, you could say, shares some similar traits with mine. She loves books (!) and is educated and elegant (she bows instead of waving her hand!!). She likes to read and take morning strolls, she loves gardening and is very sweet with everyone around her.
She's absolutely adorable and I could have never been as happy about getting a villager as I am for getting her. To me, she's has the sweetest and warmest spot in my heart.

It does not mean I don't love the rest of my guys-- Apollo (my bro), Genji (my boo), Ankha, Shep (I LOVE SHEP I love him), Olivia (sassy) and my sweet Merengue.

Edit: GOSH IT ENDED UP QUITE MESSY I'M SORRY I suck at drawing villagers and people and everything and my tablet was not working correctly, plus I'm busy doing other things so I couldn't make it more decent ;_; I hope it's enough.

tumblr_n5c38vAUi91s5k0b5o1_1280.png

Last edited:
Back