• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 20 million bell giveaway + some extra prizes! Congratz to jiheishou!

mayorvanessa

Bells
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (111) +
I've decided to do a bell giveaway since I don't seem to play much anymore. So, I will be giving away 20 million bells to one very lucky winner and a few extra things that I have stored away and don't need.
Winner will be chosen by a random generator.
To everyone: make sure you read all the rules properly and how to enter.

How to enter:
In order to enter, you must either write at least paragraph on your favorite villager and why you like them, or draw a picture of your favorite villager. It doesn't matter if you're talented at drawing or not (I suck at drawing, to be honest), as long as you put in the effort.

What you will win:
-20 million bells
-Sloppy set
-8 Jacob's Ladders
-Your choice of hybrids I have stored on my beach (however many you would like)
-8 [full] baskets of perfect apples
-A choice of 5 items from this list (a few DLC and un-reorderable things I don't have any use for):
bottled ship
kitchen island
toy hammer
hibiscus
sweets bed
card wall
flower bouquet
sprout table
leaf bed
cherry blossom (Sakura) clock
sushi platter
aurora screen
blossom lantern
fireworks table
slushie machine

Rules:
-Don't get angry and be rude to others if you don't win, remember, it's random.
-Make sure you read how to enter! If you don't and just put 'enter me', your entry will not be counted.
-Please do not create multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning (you're not allowed to anyway)
-You must have at least one positive wi-fi rating.
-Your account must be created before the 4th of May.

(If your username is bolded, that means I'm waiting for your drawing!)

Aome
jebs
Adventure9
Buttercup
Vaati
Melissa-crossing
Carbohydrates
MindlessPatch
PaperKangaroo
emmygir
Akray
Squigly Contiello
baileyanne94
Susie101
Bunnii
Regina Cordium
Hazel_Nut
WhitneyLeigh23
jiheishou
spasmHead
slyveonsbow
noahmeow
twilight_flash
MissCow
The Pennifer
MayorIris
Starry
DaCoSim
Monosugoi
Nayu
MayorYuki
Elov
Teddy345
BlackRosePirate
AppleCracker
xxxmadison
KuroKawaiiKarasu
Lykke
budewarmin
caitlinz
jazzy_jamie
Goldiefc8
goldenroses
Yasineyra
Sid2125
sassystag
libby2999
Hannaberas
animalalicecrossing
uglypug
PurinPudding
Oblivious
quapo
.Nat.
Hai
Corv1d
Jake.
BluebellLight
Axujsho
lynn105
MissNoodle
Nouris
Superpea
crimson-miz
Meijin Kurito
shayminskyforme88
merenguepie
Naotsugu
KitsuneNikki
MC4Pros
Shokyokudesuka
Mayor Mizzy
alimobali
trafalgar
Wholockian
Raviuchiha
Fangsun
MiceCupcakes
Panduhh
DaintyC
hibu_tan
Vannilllabeth
Rafflesia
GoldieJoan
Chiffu
Fluuffy
ArtemisTheWarlock
HunnyBuns
HopelesslyAlone15
Mayor TB
CaliNewLeaf
ProfessorMiku
uguandiuro
Wishcraft
Mirandola
purple888
madcats69
No-Name!
Oraserat
Moose
Keke
Zoe!
Chibi.Hoshi
dengit
Chaokoh
ahousar97
Minth
mysticoma
alison123
Tiger Balloon
xxyume08xx
MintTea
ixbutterfly
Kammeh
Lollipop
TanukiSensei
heirabbit

Ends: 13th of May 6PM GMT +11

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to enter! My favorite villager is Flurry! The reason I love her so much is because she was one of my first neighbors in my new town and she's always been there since I started my town! She's the only villager whose ever given me her picture without April Fools Day, and she always tells me about her recipes and fossil collection! We even have the same taste in books, which she also asks me about a lot! She's such a sweetheart and so reliable! I always learn who wants to move from her, and I talk to her every single day in my town! I absolutely adore her, and her face and little eyebrows are soo cute!

Enter me please!My favorite villager is Tangy because she is such a sweetheart! We go way back, like Wild World back. She gives me cool items out of no where. She was even one of my original villagers. I have had her for almost a year and we are still best buds! Plus, she's an orange cat! What's not to love? :D

Okay i'd like to enter
My favorite villager would have to be Sheldon and it's because he looks so funny and he's also funny. I don't have him in my town but i did, tt accident. q_q I think he became my favorite villager because of his catchphrase "cardio" he would be like.. "ladybro, what do you mean youre not my bro? cardio?!!?" and he would flirt with chrissy all the time, it was rly hilarious
i still remember him to this day, r.i.p sheldon i will always love you

My favourite villager is Agent S!!!

I think she is the best agent out of all of them, mostly because she was the first villager (WW) to gave me their picture, from that day on I loved her :D

AgentS_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

Last edited:
My favorite villager is Rosie. The reason why she's my favorite is because we share the same birthday (Feb. 27) I love her personality (peppy), because I'm super excited about everything. Plus she's a cat, what's not to love? (Even though I prefer dogs, but shhh. We don't need to discuss that!) ;) Her house is pretty cute and I love how she's blue and has kawaii eyes! Thank you so much for this giveaway! Good luck everybody! :)

I cannot imagine my town without Goldie. She was one of my first five villagers, and ACNL was my first Animal Crossing game, so I didn't know about villager popularity or personality or anything like that. I just knew I had this wonderful, adorable dog who was super sweet to me and just wanted to be my friend. As my town grew, my other starters moved out and moved on. As I turned my town into a Halloween-themed village, I started thinking of 'creepy' villagers I could take in, but never once did I think of letting Goldie go, thematic appropriateness or not. Goldie was the first villager to just randomly give me her pic. If any of my other villagers left, I'd be upset, but if Goldie left, I'd be devastated!

My favourite villager is Punchy. He wasn't originally my favourite as I had never even heard of him before I started my search for dream villagers. When I was choosing them I had the dream suite built so decided I'd drop into any dream towns with any villagers that caught my interest. The first town I visited had Punchy in it. I absolutely adore cats and knew he was a lazy from his mentioning of food. I'm not entirely sure why I like him so much, perhaps it's his design or the fact he keeps spamming me with letters. But I managed to obtain him for free quite early on and I'm so happy I did. <3

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Such a lovely thing for you to do c:

Jeez, I have a ton of favorite villagers, but, I think for this I'd have to say Coco. I always had a weird fascination to gyroids, especially after finding out they were a reference to Haniwa, since I love creepy things. When I found out the very existence of Coco sometime before the release, I knew I just had to have her. Not only is she really weird and adorable, her catchphrase is absolutely precious and the gyroid family in her room makes me smile. I got her a while ago in a trade, and I've loved her ever since. Plus, she's a normal bunny. I absolutely love normals and bunnies, so she's just perfection!

Does that work? Good luck to all who enter btw!

My favorite villager is Lucky. Despite his creepy appearance, his lazy personality is just so adorable. He's a lot like me, interested in the finer things in life (read: naps and snacking). Despite the eerie music in his house, he is always happy and has something cute to say. He's been with me since I started the game, and I never want him to go. Also, he hangs out with my second favorite villager, Coco so much that some of the Snooty villagers gossip that they're dating. They're just so cute.

My favorite villager is Annabelle, she is one of my favorite animals (She is a pangolin, NOT an anteater) and she is the only pangolin villager, I also think she is just adorable, I knew I wanted her in my village the moment I saw her, she sends me letter almost every day and comes to my house even when I don't invite her, thanks to her, I now have a Throne. Also, she being a peppy villager she is always so full of energy and talking to her always cheers me up, she's confident in herself but not rude. Her catphrase and her clothes are funky, and I love funky, I like to imagine instead of staying "snort" she actually snorts when she talks. Her house is very empty though, like seriously girl, get more furniture. but it does have a music box in it, which is neat.

Writing isn't my strong point

Enter me please! My favorite villager is Rosie. I had her in the original Animal Crossing so you could say I've got a soft spot for her. In general, I really love cats (end-goal is to have 8 cats, 2 noncats), but I think Rosie is hands-down the best peppie. I just can't resist the cute :3 face she has when smiling, and bonus points for being a blue cat.

I'd like to enter! My favorite villager in my town is Snake. I don't think I even like jocks or jock personalities that much, but he's so funny and thoughtful and adorable. I love that he's a pink dude rabbit. Some of the things he says is a little off-putting (because exercise is the worst), but I genuinely appreciate that he cares about me and my wellbeing. He's good friends with most of my villagers and I suspect he has a crush on Diana, which would be the cutest pairing ever!

Back