• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

1st Animal Crossing Sketch

Blood Eclipse

𖤐 ♱ 𖤐
Bells
Island
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Voodoo Doll
I've been seeing a lot of really good Animal Crossing drawings, so it's inspired me to draw my own:
20190828-045547.jpg

It's more of an incomplete sketch, but I got tired after 2-3 hours of drawing, so I said fooq it, it's done. xc

Usually I like drawing Pok?mon related art and some anime stuff, but I decided to try Animal Crossing because I loved all the ones I was seeing here. :lemon:

I prefer not deviating too much from the video game art, so I try drawing my characters to resemble the game art as closely as I can. This drawing is inspired by Wild World and some New Leaf probably?

I don't use any fancy pencils or paper because there's no art shop near me, but hopefully it's passable. I don't color any of my art because I'm really bad at coloring, so I leave them be.

I doubt I'll finish this drawing, but if I do, I might updated it.

Last edited:
I love how you drew the villagers! Their shoes, clothes and body proportions are so good!

Back