• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

1st and 2nd place Home Design Winners (Videos)

Congrats to both! Both of the winners were my inspiration for my spaceship house.

congrats chriss and vampiricrogue!
i see the erik, bam, and tex designs i made for chriss c:
made me smile when i saw that you used my erik design as your flag chriss!

That's really rad ! I absolutely love like the cool botanist theme !

Congrats to the winners! :D

I am not rude by the way we were just trying to be entertaining!!!

Wow, cool! I feel special because I visited OakRidge before vampiricrogue became famous! ;)

Why did her whole house (or at least 3 other rooms) get shown and only the winning room of Chriss' got shown? I kind of wanted to see the rest of his house, too! O:

Wow, cool! I feel special because I visited OakRidge before vampiricrogue became famous! ;)

Why did her whole house (or at least 3 other rooms) get shown and only the winning room of Chriss' got shown? I kind of wanted to see the rest of his house, too! O:

Well notice that they were picking on me that whole time too in both videos. I kind of see it as that making up for it. XD

Congratulations on winning the contest chriss and vampiricrogue!

@insaneluzer "Wow, cool! I feel special because I visited OakRidge before vampiricrogue became famous!"
People don't JUST become famous because of that, you know... *facepalm*

Last edited:
Congratulations on winning the contest chriss and vampiricrogue!

@insaneluzer "Wow, cool! I feel special because I visited OakRidge before vampiricrogue became famous!"
People don't JUST become famous because of that, you know... *facepalm*

WW5vE2e.png

Back