• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

/in nice to meet my fellow players!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the edit, i just remembered not do do that but since its an entry hopefully its fine.

Last edited:
/in nice to meet my fellow players!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the edit, i just remembered not do do that but since its an entry hopefully its fine.

Edits for the /in post should be fine. :D

I wanna join, but HOW DO YOU PLAY?

Do you know mafia/werewolf the party game? Town of Salem?

If neither, then try reading the main thread in here, it describes the game pretty well. ^^

I wanna join, but HOW DO YOU PLAY?

The main thread (titled Official TBT Mafia General Thread) has a introduction to mafia for new players in the top of the opening post.

Since we now have enough players, signups will be open until 8 pm PST on Wednesday. After that, no new players can join(except as a replacement), roles will be distributed starting at 4:30 pm on Thursday, and the game will start at 8 pm Thursday

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be on too much, just FYI but I'll still be on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'm /out, I don't want to be inactive Cruz I'm p busy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I'll/obs tho

Forek brings up a good point. Im not going to be the most active either because of school, but I'll be on when I can.

Oh...

That's what you're getting at.

Do you want me to policy lynch you just cause? =P That would stop it happening again!

Sign-ups are now closed. Roles will be distributed starting at 4:30 pm tomorrow

Last edited:
Back