• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

Day One

It was nearing the end of the work day. The supervisor was making his rounds around the office, making sure that nobody stopped doing work at that they were all faithfully following Big Brother.

"What fools!" He thought as he walked back to his office, as he was quite high up in the inner party. The concept of Big Brother was quite laughable in itself.

As he turned the corner, he heard some voices from the lunch room. "Reason to reduce their rations he thought."

Just as he was about to open the door to see who it was he heard the word "revolution".

Puzzled, the supervisor decided to wait a little long to see what the talk was about.

"After we seize control of the broadcast systems and control the televisions, the proles will riot and the party will fall!"

"Good heavens, a talk of rebellion! The ministry of love will take good care of those two."

As the supervisor walked away, quietly, he neglected to look behind him.

His body was found soon after, shot through the head. But the revolutionists were able to shut down the building from the inside. The workers were trapped, with no way out, no means of contact, with the fate of the party and Oceania in their hands

Dolby the Supervisor was found dead

You have 47 hours until the end of Day One

Arright, lets kick this game off with an RQS since the trend of the RVS might get me killed. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

1) How many times do you expect to post per day?
2) How much previous forum mafia experience do you have?
3) What's your avatar?
4) What's your favourite food?
5) If you had to peg someone as town off the minimal content so far who would it be? (You don't have to answer this if there's less than 5 posts before your post.)

Answer in this format:
1) Probably 2 or 3 times. Schools liable to keep me off hyperactivity.
2) Entirely too much over 6 or 7 different sites.
3) Ruby Rose from Rwby.
4) Pizza.
5) N/A

Also, friendly reminder that this is a pm game and you should be taking full advantage of that fact.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby can you please update the player list in the first post?

Arright, lets kick this game off with an RQS since the trend of the RVS might get me killed. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
I like how you think RVS will get you killed over RQS when so far, every time you've used RQS, you've been mafia. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

1) I'll try to make at least one decent post per day. Pretty busy right now, though.
2) A wittle bit.
3) Female villager from AC:HHD.
4) Chocolate, mmm...
5) N/A.

Edit by way of (spammy, non-post-merging) posting: I read your whole sentence about the RVS wrong. Off to a good start. :p

So spoopy. I mean, there's only 30 days until Halloween, after all.

What're you talking about? It's the 1st of Halloween?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1) How many times do you expect to post per day?
2) How much previous forum mafia experience do you have?
3) What's your avatar?
4) What's your favourite food?
5) If you had to peg someone as town off the minimal content so far who would it be? (You don't have to answer this if there's less than 5 posts before your post.)

1) As always, the answer is entirely dependent on my individual energy, time, and interest. Usually far too much.
2) Years.
3) Same as the name.
4) Feta rolls. Or maybe fudge.
5) Labelle is obv town. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn! You've caught onto my plan of only using RQS as mafia. How will I get out of this..

See. 100% scum guis.

Damn! You've caught onto my plan of only using RQS as mafia. How will I get out of this..
Too late - memewagon's rolling too fast to jump out now.

On another note, I'm excited to hear from the new players tomorrow. :)

A WILD RUNERAIDER APPEARS!

DO DO DO DO DO DO DO

015f2e5a26338d81129720beb033962a.jpg

Not too sure, to be honest. This is my first game of Mafia and I'm not very familiar with any of the players except for one or two.
So you voted for Kat because you were familiar with her? Or because you weren't familiar with her?

LEL KIDS LETS GO LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

1) It's the holidays right now, so hopefully I'll have a lot more time to post. That being said, I won't be here tomorrow. I know it'll be hard to live without me, but I won't be here. :(
2) 3-4 games? Last game was the only time I survived d1, so I don't know if the others really count.
3) I DON'T KNOW, CHECK GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH IF YOU CARE THAT MUCH, ENDLESS Y U STALKIN
4) Fish 'nd chips. <3
5) MEEEEEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's Darude Sandstorm m8 u wot 1v1 me club penguin

Back