• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

/in nice to meet my fellow players!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the edit, i just remembered not do do that but since its an entry hopefully its fine.

Last edited:
/in nice to meet my fellow players!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the edit, i just remembered not do do that but since its an entry hopefully its fine.

Edits for the /in post should be fine. :D

I wanna join, but HOW DO YOU PLAY?

Do you know mafia/werewolf the party game? Town of Salem?

If neither, then try reading the main thread in here, it describes the game pretty well. ^^

I wanna join, but HOW DO YOU PLAY?

The main thread (titled Official TBT Mafia General Thread) has a introduction to mafia for new players in the top of the opening post.

Since we now have enough players, signups will be open until 8 pm PST on Wednesday. After that, no new players can join(except as a replacement), roles will be distributed starting at 4:30 pm on Thursday, and the game will start at 8 pm Thursday

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be on too much, just FYI but I'll still be on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'm /out, I don't want to be inactive Cruz I'm p busy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I'll/obs tho

Forek brings up a good point. Im not going to be the most active either because of school, but I'll be on when I can.

Oh...

That's what you're getting at.

Do you want me to policy lynch you just cause? =P That would stop it happening again!

Sign-ups are now closed. Roles will be distributed starting at 4:30 pm tomorrow

Last edited:
Back