• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

15 Years of Animal Crossing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! 15 years??? I've spent all of my youth playing this game!

Happy 15 years Animal Crossing <3

Thanks for the bells! I can't believe animal crossing is 15! I also can't believe it's been about 15 years since I started playing. I grew up with the AC games. They really have done something great for me, because I just absolutely love AC :)

Happy 15th AC! Thank you for the free bells too!
I can't believe the games have lasted so long... let's hope they continue on for many years to come! :D

today really would be the perfect time to at least stock a few letters/houses

Fifteen years! Wow! I remember when my sister said to me "you gotta try this game! You will love it!" ... I was skeptical but did ... And 15 years later, still loving it! Thanks for the memories (and making me feel old as dirt) :rolleyes: and thanks for the TBTs ❤️

That was such a lovely and nostalgic video. Thank you for the amazing 15 years, Animal Crossing! I look forward to many more fun adventures ^-^

BTF, thank you for the bells :)

Last edited:
Such a sweet video! The City Folk (or Let's Go to the City) segment had me quite emotional. Happy 15 years!

I still play New Leaf everyday thanks to the great game made by Nintendo. And thanks for those bells.

Yay! Thank you! Happy birthday AC!!! :) Thanks for changing our lives one game at at time c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back