• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

?

Mayor Effy

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
3 Envelopes
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
I read somewhere that you have to cycle out 2 villagers first so that a villager that moved in from streetpass/campsite can move out. Is this true?

Last edited:
First time I heard of this? o.o aren't they just move out like the other regular villagers? High friendship will make them ping? o.o

I have heard that this may be the case.. I've heard that campsite villagers (and maybe SP too) take a while to move out compared to other villagers.. Maybe the 2 cycle first is true.. However I'm sure that means you have to get others to ping, not necessarily get them to move out

After you get a new villager from a random move in, they are the never next to ping, you have to have one more ping in between

No, you only have to cycle out 1, I think. I heard you have to make 1 villager move out before the 10th moves out.

Back