• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed 12 Days of Collectibles

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
banner_12doc_small.png

Hello everyone, and welcome to the 5th iteration of TBT's 12 Days of Collectibles. We know you've all completed your holiday wishlists by now, but wouldn't winning a super rare collectible make the holiday season that much sweeter? I know I wouldn't be able to enjoy my hot apple cider and pumpkin pie without knowing I had a shot at obtaining a glow wand or weird doll, but luckily, these holiday raffles are back again and I'm ready and waiting to pumpkin spice up your sidebars with some cool new decor! Some of you may recognize this event from previous years, and this year will follow the same "daily groups" format introduced in 2020, which will allow for a greater likelihood of winning some of the site's most rare and coveted collectibles!

How it Works

Every day starting December 14th, I'll be holding a raffle for a random collectible from a daily themed group of collectibles, the exact contents of which will be announced the day before each drawing. To enter, head over to the Bell Tree Shop and grab a free raffle ticket. As long as you have a ticket in your inventory, you'll be entered into the next day's raffle to win one of the collectibles from the daily group. That's right, we're talking feathers, eggs, Japanese runes, the coveted Pokéball, and many, many more! Each person to buy a ticket will have their name placed into a random number generator, as will the collectibles detailed in the group. I'll then draw one person and one collectible, the stars will align, and the lucky winner will be gifted their shiny new collectible within 24 hours of the announcement. This means one winner of one randomly drawn collectible per day, for a total of 12 winners in all... Unless there's a glitch in the matrix and some days allow for more than one winner, which seems pretty likely as of now. ;)

Collectible Group

Closed until next year!​

Raffle Results

@aericell won a Pokéball and @FaerieRose won a Yule Log!
@Sheep Villager won a Frost Egg!
@Kattea won a つ (dark blue house)!
@Merielle won a Disco Ball Easter Egg and @Snek won a Glam Feather!
@Bluelady won an Aurora Sky and @TalviSyreni won a Heart Glow Wand!
@Zii won a Strange Doll!
@CrankyCupcake won a Hot Feather!
@Pintuition won a Final Boss Feather!
@guav@ won a Snow Bunny!
@SarahSays won a Dreamy Easter Egg!
@cola won a Sweet Feather, @justina won a Red Pinwheel, @Franny won a Weird Doll, and @LadyDestani won a White Feather!
@S.J. won a Crescent Moon Glow Wand, @Equity won a Green Fair Pinwheel, and @shendere won a Shooting Star!

FAQ

Q. What time will the raffles be drawn?
A. I'll be drawing the raffles around 7pm EST every night, and the winner(s) can expect their collectibles shortly thereafter. All winners will be announced and pinged in their own post as well as here in the main post.

Q. Can I win more than once?
A. No. The same collectible can be won by more than one person, but any specific person can only win one collectible. We'll have to discount any duplicate winners.

Q. Is it possible to see the same collectible in more than one group?
A. Yes, there may be repeats in different daily groups.

Q. Are these collectibles allowed to be sold or traded?
A. Absolutely. The winners may do whatever they wish with their new collectibles.*

This year, we've enabled a sellback feature for your expired tickets. Be sure to use this feature via your inventory page to redeem 2 Silver Bells per ticket!

Best of luck, everyone!

*Barring our December 25th collectibles as these are all untradable.

Past day's collectible groups:

92.jpg
55.jpg
138.jpg
63.jpg
246.jpg
316.jpg
329.jpg
324.jpg
313.jpg
389.jpg
431.jpg
433.jpg
66.jpg
69.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg
328.jpg
119.jpg
286.jpg
450.jpg
55.jpg
104.jpg
103.jpg
42.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
297.jpg
249.jpg
68.jpg
406.jpg
357.jpg
388.jpg
289.jpg
314.jpg
310.jpg
424.jpg
451.jpg
448.jpg
179.jpg
178.jpg
181.jpg
254.jpg
253.jpg
255.jpg
330.jpg
390.jpg
322.jpg
417.jpg
164.jpg
241.jpg
312.jpg
418.jpg
112.jpg
326.jpg
325.jpg
307.jpg
363.jpg
358.jpg
353.jpg
355.jpg
354.jpg
67.jpg
251.jpg
247.jpg
246.jpg
362.jpg
175.jpg
245.jpg
392.jpg
320.jpg
393.jpg
296.jpg
386.jpg
149.jpg
165.jpg
300.jpg
363.jpg
362.jpg
361.jpg
332.jpg
322.jpg
425.jpg
426.jpg
427.jpg
402.jpg
424.jpg
94.jpg
333.jpg
433.jpg
434.jpg
432.jpg
436.jpg
415.jpg
311.jpg
310.jpg
290.jpg
28.jpg
299.jpg
242.jpg
69.jpg
175.jpg
250.jpg
92.jpg
330.jpg
178.jpg
181.jpg
39.jpg
121.jpg
177.jpg
256.jpg
365.jpg

Can I ask what time the raffle starts each day? I'm +14 hours EST and kept checking for the Dec 13th raffle but had to go to sleep, then I woke up and it's already finished 😅 Does it start 7 pm the previous day, or midnight now?

Do we need a new Raffle Ticket each day?

If we don't win, can we re-enter the next day?

I know that we can't win twice in a raffle, but if we do win, can we re-enter the next day?

I notice the bit about the last day's collectible group being untradeable was edited out 👀
Post automatically merged:

I know that we can't win twice in a raffle, but if we do win, can we re-enter the next day?
yes, you'll need to repurchase a new ticket for each drawing period

also, you can still enter just to have the tic to sell for silver bells, but you'll just not be able to win any more

Yes, you'll need to get each day's unique raffle ticket in order to be entered into the drawing(s). You can definitely enter the next day's raffle if you don't win, and the winners won't be disallowed from continuing to buy daily tickets, though their names are removed when we query the full list in order to make it as fair as possible for everyone else. :)

Due to recently population growth I believe we are entitled to more winners currently crying

If theres a pink one planned and I don't win Im going ham. absolutely loco. ;')

I’m hoping I can win something, cause last couple times we did this, I lucked out, so here’s to keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

yule log..... hot feather.... toy hammer.... flick egg..... so many dream collectibles in group one xjks. fingers crossed — good luck, everyone! ❤️

Got my ticket a little while ago! I have nothing to lose whether I win or not and always something to gain, provided I don't forget to sell my expired tickets lol.

Back