• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

1000 Reasons why we love The Bell Tree Forums

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
After seeing an older forum game of mine pop up, I’ve decided to make a new game, but specifically for this site.

Just like in the other thread, you’re supposed to take a couple of nitpicks about this site that you like. But there’s only one restriction. Do not list other members, specific members, as reasons. This includes the staff members, both current and former. You also don’t want to list all the bad parts as good reasons. It’s only about the good aspects, whether it’s a current site feature or an event from the past. You can even list individual collectibles as reasons.

I’ll go ahead and list the first five reasons:
  1. The site events
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Collectibles
  4. Trading Boards
  5. Board Organizations
Keep adding more. The game is over when we pass 1,000 reasons.

6. A place to buy commissions
7. Connecting with other people who love Animal Crossing
8. Fun Forum games
9. Making friends
10. Everyone is nice for the most part

<333

11. The sweetest, kindest people 💖
12. Lots of talented artists to be inspired by 🎨
13. TBT camp and team events 🏕️🚀
14. Space Whale Plush 🌌🐳
15. Variety of activities for participation in sites events 🎨🎮

16 - This was one of the first places I where I felt like I really fit in online, so of course it gets a lot of love from me.
17 - From what I've seen of them, the staff seem like great people too.

18. TBT Neighborly Games.
19. An alternative place to post art rather than the usual social media like Twitter or Instagram.

20. That prank when the staff tampered with the swear filter to change “Halloween” into “Christmas”.
21. The false Bell Boom Week event where you could steal Bells (actually Bels) from other users, only for it to be an April Fool’s prank.
22. The Butterfly Peach mirror from 2017.

23. It is so easy to get the villagers and items you want. Some people are even nice enough to give them for free <3333
24. This forum has a good balance of harmony and diversity. While they are pretty much opposite, it is good to have a bit of both <333
25. I have been on here for almost eight years, so this is basically my home. I could never see myself truly leaving for good. <333

26. The Yearly Egg Hunt.
27. A place where you can really show your true colors. (As long as it's PG-13 and lower)

28. The variety. There's so much to talk about on this site.
29. It's an extremely non-toxic environment. I feel like, at least in its current state, no one will get mad at you for having a different opinion, even if it's extremely unpopular. Everyone is just a good person in general 😊.

30. There’s at least one or two users who would have a common interest with you.

32. The 2013 TBT Fair
33. The 2014 TBT Fair
34. The 2016 TBT Fair
35. The 2017 TBT Fair

37. An excellent place for new users to stick around in. Four months in, and I already feel like I’m home.

38. A GOOD INTERFACE
39. Made some tight friends here that I talk to daily ever since the summer of 2020

Bringing this back! 🥰💝

40. Christmas Lights collectibles!
41. The annual Holiday Candy Cane collectible!
42. All of the lovely staff ✨
43. The changing (seasonal/event) website themes!

44. My dear friends I am so grateful for (if I ever leave you are never getting rid of me 😂🥰)
45. Fantastic staff 😍
46. So many events
47. Annnnnddddd collectables 🥰

Last edited:
48. A lot of people on here are relatable as hell, which is something that is very important to me. :,)
49. The perfect place to pour your heart out about anything Animal Crossing-related
50. A lot of inspiration can get drawn from other people's ideas for new mainline AC games

My dear friends I am so grateful for (if I ever leave you are never getting rid of me 😂🥰)

Fantastic staff 😍

So many events

Annnnnddddd collectables 🥰
Add the numbers to the front of the reasons please.

Continuing the game..

51. The Naughty-or-Nice event
52. The train set collectibles

Back