• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fix the game above

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Kinda like the ruin the movie, but you’ll be given a game from the above poster, and you’ll have to fix one of the flaws from the above game. Example:

User 1: Donkey Kong 64
User 2: Make the final boss key simply require 15 banana medals instead of a Nintendo coin and Rareware coin.

User 2: A Hat in Time
User 3: Add 40 more time pieces and a Death Wish challenge for Murder on the Owl Express.

And so on

There’s one restriction. Do not list any Animal Crossing game as the game to “fix”. We already have a few threads discussing the faults with ACNH. This is for other video games.

Starting with the first game…

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

You can go backwards over jumps without Lakitu fishing you away.

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

It’s a little more lax, so you don’t constantly feel like you’re under pressure.

Super Mario Sunshine

Remove the toxic river and pachinko levels, and replace most of those blue coins with additional episodes in each level (and take out the Corona blue coins too).

Pokémon Snap (1999)

The game now allows players to submit multiple photographs of each Pokemon for review at the end of a level, and also hints at what score you might get.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga?

Make the border jumping game a lot easier. (I just started the game and struggled on this for so long.)

Cuphead

Make the first couple of levels less hectic with less enemies constantly attacking you.

Super Mario Bros.

Make minecarts faster They should fix Bedrock Edition. It's just broken, my brother died once for no reason on a server, he was just walking and minding his own business.

A Hat in Time.

Add more Blue Time Rifts and more dress options for Hat Kid’s appearance.

Yooka-Laylee

The game is more LGBTQ friendly and has options for transgender characters and it’s easier to date other Sims of the same gender and get married.

Mortal Kombat 2011

Give more clues as to where the Crystal Shards are so you don’t have to use a guide just to beat the game.

Pokémon Platinum.

Allow every mon to be available in the wild in the game, including legends and mythicals (looking at you Azure Flute Arceus event)

Crash Bandicoot?

I don't know a lot about this game but I heard some people didn't like the camera so I guess that should be fixed.

PaRappa the Rapper 2

Back