• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 100 TBT! ❤

Dawn you're so generous!

It's a simple thing really, not as extravagant as others, but I'd like some ink. I really want a moon phase change on my arm.

Visit San Francisco. For the sake of it y'know <3

Thanks for this chica <3

I want to be able to afford my own house and move to an area with lots of forests nearby preferably with someone who truly loves me. Thank you for the giveaway!

One day, I'd like to own a small house with a big garden full of roses and other various flowers!

Thank you for this generous give away! :)

I'd love to have a summer vacation in Spain! I went swimming once at the beach in spain and It was my absolute most enjoyable beach experience! :p

Thanks for the giveaway. Bucket list is to skydive!

You're very generous! Thanks for the giveaway!
One of my main bucketlist items is to foster and adopt! (Human children that is, I already do that for the 4-legged fur children!)

Did I enter this already?

I'd like to get back into drawing someday. Also play ACNH until my hearts contend! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

thank you for the giveaway! : ) someday i’d like to feed a squirrel lol

Last edited:
Thanks once again for another giveaway Dawn <3 One day I'd love to visit Japan!

Thank you for the giveaway! <3 I think I'd like to take a cruise to Alaska someday.

Before I die, I'd like to own one each of every main series Pokemon games, either digital or physical copy. Thanks!

Last edited:
I want to be able to lay on my back and just look at all the stars in the sky without the light pollution blocking them all

Back