• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 100 TBT! ❤

Hey thanks for another lovely giveaway!

I would like to write a book one day, doesn't have to be published but I would like to be able to complete one if I ever get the time :)

This is really nice! <3 Thanks for hosting

Something on my bucket list: travel across the world, especially all over Europe. In fact, if I could just take a year and do nothing but travel from country to country that would be amazing.

Hey, sorry for the late announcement! >>

Anyhoo, the winner is... Kuriboh! Congrats! <3

Thanks for participating everyone :)

Thank you so much, Dawnpiplup and everyone I just logged in and didn't expect this surprise! 🌸😊🌸 💚

Last edited:
I'd love to one day travel.
I feel so silly and didn't realize this was closed. Sorry!
Congrats to the winner!

Last edited:
Congrats, Kuriboh! And thank you, Dawn! :blush:

Back