• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 100 TBT! ❤

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hi everyone! I'm feeling kind of spontaneous right now, so I've decided to do another giveaway. To enter, just simply post something from your bucket list! That is, something you want to do someday in your life. It can be anything. You can only enter once. I'll be entering your usernames and put them in a RNG to pick out the winner.

This giveaway will end about a week from now on Monday, March 16th at around 6 PM CST. I'll be sure to announce the winners on time for this oops

Good luck to you all! <3

Last edited:
I really want to go to Japan one day. I know it’d be super different and probably major culture shock, but I think I could learn so much and have the best time there, and I love kawaii culture/ ufo machines.

Thank you for doing this!!

The one thing I really want to do someday is swim/dive with sharks. It would make my life complete. :blush:

Thank you as always for your generosity!

At some point I would love to travel to (or even live in) Germany with my brother and my doggo Sunny :blush:

Ty for doing this giveaway!! I'm just over here wondering how you keep getting tbt to host such generous giveaways so much lol

Someday, I would like to make holidays in England. Thank you very much for this giveaway!

Thank you for the giveaway! One of the things on my bucket list is to travel out of the country at least once. Preferably to japan or Canada!

May I enter please? It's a bit cliche, but I really want to see the northern lights. Thank you for hosting!

Thank you for being so generous, friend! I would like to enter, please. :) One thing I want to do is go to Universal Studios! I've never been.

Last edited:
I would love to visit France, specifically I want to visit Disneyland Paris. Thanks as always for your generosity Dawn. <3

I just want to graduate from college (I am so close) and move out and live with my bf and my life would be 100% complete
also thank you for hosting this <3

thanks for hosting, I would like to enter! One day I want to live by the ocean.

Back