• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 100+ DIYs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! If you still have them I would love to buy these DIYs: Cave, Foxtail, Glowing Moss Headband and Glowing Moss Hood.

Thanks a lot!

Hi! If you still have them I would love to buy these DIYs: Cave, Foxtail, Glowing Moss Headband and Glowing Moss Hood.

Thanks a lot!
That would come to a total of 12 TBT, could you wait for 20 minutes or so while I prepare your order and update the thread? I am just eating food now so I will need a moment to prep.

That would come to a total of 12 TBT, could you wait for 20 minutes or so while I prepare your order and update the thread? I am just eating food now so I will need a moment to prep.
No problem I can wait, do I make the payment later too? (y)

No problem I can wait, do I make the payment later too? (y)
Yeah, I prefer if you pay once Ive delivered the items, just for security sake.
I'll let you know once Ive finished my food and am ready to trade with you!

Hi
Is the Golden wristwatch diy still available?
Yeah ofc, it would be 3 TBT if that's okay with you? Im hoping to just finish up a trade now and then I could get to you if you're available now? If not I can wait though, of course.

Hi, can I get the Tension Pole Rack, Dharma, Golden Dharma, Stacked Fish Containers, Stacked Bottle Crates, Foxtail, and Open Wooden Shelves?

Hi, can I get the Tension Pole Rack, Dharma, Golden Dharma, Stacked Fish Containers, Stacked Bottle Crates, Foxtail, and Open Wooden Shelves?
Hi of course, that's 19 TBT if that's okay with you? When are you available to trade? I can get your order together now if you like

Hi, of course! I will prepare your order for whenever you're available, just please let me know of timings :)
perfect, i am available now if you are!
could i also get another glowing moss cave wall & headband please ^^
= 54 tbt total i believe!

Yeah, I'll get it out of storage now and make sure everything is there (yesterday it was but I just want to double check) 54 TBT is perfect! Once Ive checked Ive got everything please send me a dodo code and we can trade!
Post automatically merged:

I don't have another glowing moss cave wall but I do have another Pond now so would you like that instead?

Yeah, I'll get it out of storage now and make sure everything is there (yesterday it was but I just want to double check) 54 TBT is perfect! Once Ive checked Ive got everything please send me a dodo code and we can trade!
Post automatically merged:

I don't have another glowing moss cave wall but I do have another Pond now so would you like that instead?
oh, that should be fine ^^ thank you!

1639002429416.gif

hi! i'm interested in the aries rocking chair, gift pile, cherry blossom wand, frozen mini snowperson, holiday candle, libra scale, illuminated snowflakes, purple hyacinth crown, and the ice wall!

hi! i'm interested in the aries rocking chair, gift pile, cherry blossom wand, frozen mini snowperson, holiday candle, libra scale, illuminated snowflakes, purple hyacinth crown, and the ice wall!
Hi that would be 9 TBT! Are you available to trade in 20 minutes? If so Im more than happy to then :) If not let me know

Can I get big festive tree, birdcage, cave, cherry blossom pochette, cherry blossom umbrella, chic cosmos wreath, gift pile, holiday candle, ruined arch, mush parasol, natural garden chair, shell speaker if you still have them available? Should be 16 TBT, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back