• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 100+ DIYs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get big festive tree, birdcage, cave, cherry blossom pochette, cherry blossom umbrella, chic cosmos wreath, gift pile, holiday candle, ruined arch, mush parasol, natural garden chair, shell speaker if you still have them available? Should be 16 TBT, I think.
Hi, yes of course! However I dont intend to be available for another half hour or so if thats okay? Im completing a trade and then taking a break for myself for 20 minutes or so, if youre not available then please let me know when you will be!

Hi, yes of course! However I dont intend to be available for another half hour or so if thats okay? Im completing a trade and then taking a break for myself for 20 minutes or so, if youre not available then please let me know when you will be!

Not a problem, there's no rush! Will you be available in 2.5, 3 hours or so? I have to run some errands then I'll be online for a while.

Not a problem, there's no rush! Will you be available in 2.5, 3 hours or so? I have to run some errands then I'll be online for a while.
I imagine so yes :) If not Ill be sure to let you know my next availability!! but ill try to be on for then

Hi again! I need to buy a few more 2.0 diy's: Open Wooden Shelves, Ruined Arch, Ruined Broken Pillar and Ruined Seat.

Thanks~ ☺

Last edited:
Hi, do you still have any of these? I think it would be 10 tbt if i'm not mistaken
Cherry Blossom Pochette
Cherry Blossom Umbrella
Cherry Blossom Wand
Medium Cardboard Boxes
Mermaid Chair
Mermaid Shelf
Sakura Wood Flooring
Sakura Wood Wall
Stacked Magazines
Small Cardboard Boxes

I'd love to buy the Big Festive Tree and the Tension Pole Rack from you if they're still available!

Hi again! I need a few more 2.0 diy's: Open Wooden Shelves, Ruined Arch, Ruined Broken Pillar and Ruined Seat.

Thanks~ ☺

Hi, do you still have any of these? I think it would be 10 tbt if i'm not mistaken
Cherry Blossom Pochette
Cherry Blossom Umbrella
Cherry Blossom Wand
Medium Cardboard Boxes
Mermaid Chair
Mermaid Shelf
Sakura Wood Flooring
Sakura Wood Wall
Stacked Magazines
Small Cardboard Boxes

All of these orders are available but Im feeling a little unwell right now so if they could wait until tomorrow that would be preferable for me, please let me know if that's okay
I'd love to buy the Big Festive Tree and the Tension Pole Rack from you if they're still available!

I'm in no hurry so don't worry about waiting! Take care and hope you feel better soon.

Can I get a pile of zen cushions and jail bars diy? Thanks!

Can I get a pile of zen cushions and jail bars diy? Thanks!
Hi! Shoot me over a dodo code and I can deliver them now <3
Post automatically merged:

Yes, please take your time and get to feeling better!
Hi, Ill be around after I do a trade if you would like to have your order delivered soon :)

Yes, that sounds fine! I pm'd you a dodo code already because I didn't realize it was a merged post lol

Hey! I'd like to order the following:

Big Festive Tree
Coconut Juice
Falling Snow Wall
Frozen Mini Snowperson
Gift Pile
Holiday Candle
Illuminated Snowflakes
Shell Speaker
Tabletop Festive Tree

Total should be 11 TBT I think. Lmk when you're available

Iron Wall Rack
Ironwood Table
Mushroom wand
Golden vase
Big festive tree

how much tbt is that?

Hey! I'd like to order the following:

Big Festive Tree
Coconut Juice
Falling Snow Wall
Frozen Mini Snowperson
Gift Pile
Holiday Candle
Illuminated Snowflakes
Shell Speaker
Tabletop Festive Tree

Total should be 11 TBT I think. Lmk when you're available

Yep it's 11 TBT, Please contact me with a time you're available!

Iron Wall Rack
Ironwood Table
Mushroom wand
Golden vase
Big festive tree

how much tbt is that?

Youve got 1 2.0 DIY here so it will come to 8 TBT, is that okay? If so let me know of your availability and we can trade!

Yep it's 11 TBT, Please contact me with a time you're available!

Youve got 1 2.0 DIY here so it will come to 8 TBT, is that okay? If so let me know of your availability and we can trade!
I'll be available around 11:30, in 42 minutes is that fine?

Hi again! I need to buy a few more 2.0 diy's: Open Wooden Shelves, Ruined Arch, Ruined Broken Pillar and Ruined Seat.

Thanks~ ☺
If you're around today I'm around for a few hours so I can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back