Selling 40 DIYs for 10 TBT ★

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
im not sure how to ask this. those of us that paid you the tbt but never got the diys, are you going to make us pay again for them?

im not sure how to ask this. those of us that paid you the tbt but never got the diys, are you going to make us pay again for them?
oh my god you paid me tbt? i actually had no idea. No way at all are you required to pay again, i’d rather send it back now!

edit: sent the original amount and an extra 10 for the troubles.

I'll have 40 recipes too please. I can't open my island now but I'll be available later. You will know I'm up when I pay you the TBT.

I'll have 40 recipes too please. I can't open my island now but I'll be available later. You will know I'm up when I pay you the TBT.
Hey, what time (and timezone) will you be online? Im free all day but just want to make sure Im ready at the right time :)

Is this still available
Hi there, yes I am still selling these I was just not online yesterday because I was taking a break - I will be free after 4pm GMT today :)

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to buy some diys and recipes.

Two lots of 40 if you're willing to do two trips

I restarted my island just a couple of weeks ago, so I'm missing a great number, I was just waiting to unlock cooking before I asked

Thanks

Id like to order a bundle of 40 DIYS please :)

Hello, I'd like to buy some diys and recipes.

Two lots of 40 if you're willing to do two trips

I restarted my island just a couple of weeks ago, so I'm missing a great number, I was just waiting to unlock cooking before I asked

Thanks

Id like to order a bundle of 40 DIYS please :)
Hi there, I'll message both of you to work out a time to deliver c:

Hi there, yes I am still selling these I was just not online yesterday because I was taking a break - I will be free after 4pm GMT today :)
Oh okay I’ll be on later

Hey :) ! Are you still doing this, if so I would like to buy some :) It's been a few years since I've been on here, is TBT the forum bell currency?

Hey :) ! Are you still doing this, if so I would like to buy some :) It's been a few years since I've been on here, is TBT the forum bell currency?
Hiya, yeah these are still available! Im online now but if youre not free now I'll also be around later c: And yeah TBT is the forum currency

Hiya, yeah these are still available! Im online now but if youre not free now I'll also be around later c: And yeah TBT is the forum currency
Ah I'm so sorry I didn't see this :c I will be available from 11am BST, and around the same time you messaged yesterday! My bad!!

Are you online now? I wouldn't mind a mystery box of recipes.

Ah I'm so sorry I didn't see this :c I will be available from 11am BST, and around the same time you messaged yesterday! My bad!!

Are you online now? I wouldn't mind a mystery box of recipes.

unfortunately these messages were in the early hours of this morning so I was offline, but if you’re both free now I’m happy to stop by in about ten minutes with an inv of DIYs for you c:

Back