Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Spring Sakura
う
My Melody Easter Egg
う
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (314) +
- hi, im selling bundles of 40 DIYs for 10 TBT.
- bundles include both cooking and crafting recipes.
- bundles include both pre 2.0 and 2.0 DIYs.
- you may not pick specific DIYs. it is entirely randomised.

stock ~450 DIYs

☆★☆★☆​

Last edited:
Yes I am EST. So let me know what time works best for you and I can make sure I'm available.
Sorry I missed you last night !! Im available after 3PM EST today if you are, just let me know

Edit: cancelling! Found most of the DIYs I was looking for. :)

Hi! This sounds fun, so I'm down for a bundle of 40 DIYs.

I can (or at least should) be available anytime. :)

Last edited:
I can do another bundle of DIYs if you are still doing this. Let me know a good time.

i would like to get a bundle if you are still doing this.

I apologise for my delayed response :) Both of you are totally ok to get a bundle, please let me know when you're available! I am online for a little while now or tomorrow evening (GMT)

im available now for a few hours. i should be available tomorrow if that works for you.

I can be available now for a little bit. If you are still available. Otherwise we can plan a time tomorrow as well.

im available now for a few hours. i should be available tomorrow if that works for you.

I can be available now for a little bit. If you are still available. Otherwise we can plan a time tomorrow as well.
I apologise again for missing you both! I am online all day today and will check in every now and again to see if you are too.

Reviving this thread as since I last cleared out my DIYs they have built up a ton again!

reviving this thread because it’s happened again - i’ve hoarded DIYs so aggressively my storage is full

i changed my username a few months after posting in here. im just wondering how you are going to do this. my old username was lilyann7201.

i changed my username a few months after posting in here. im just wondering how you are going to do this. my old username was lilyann7201.
Hey, I would just pick 40 random DIYs out my storage and drop them off at your island :) (or you can collect)

Back