• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

100,000 Bells!

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
That's right 100,000 Bells is the amount of money I've made by playing one hour a day for three days. I was fishing, all the time. 100,000 Bells! W00T! >__> <__< ^__^

Oh man, stupid 3-word story.

:( Always stealing the place at the top of the forum and absorbing posts like a sponge. They should be locked...

BASTOISE99 said:
Were almost to 1000 posts!

:D Anyways, congratulations!
And then, this gets buried again. :\

Yes, I'm planning on finishing up my second player on fish soon, but I'm missing one that doesn't come out for a while...

:(

I just started plsying it again. I caught 5 red snappers today so far, and I plan on getting more.

BASTOISE99 said:
I just started plsying it again. I caught 5 red snappers today so far, and I plan on getting more.
Yeah, I finished yesterday with 9 Red Snappers and two Barred Knifejaws. That brought in 37,000 Bells and that finished my fishing for the day and put me over 100,000. :yes:

Fishing is a waste of time for me. (do I dare say that im front of pikmin?

:p ) Just plant rare fruit! You get much more money much faster.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Fishing is a waste of time for me. (do I dare say that im front of pikmin?

:p ) Just plant rare fruit! You get much more money much faster.
I have, but I can get 15 Red Snapper faster than getting that much in fruit...

;)

my luck is so high i caught 3 Coelecanths in 1 day (same hour)

:blink:
But yes fishing is best. I ue a golden rod cause its easier. Anyone else?

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
my luck is so high i caught 3 Coelecanths in 1 day (same hour)

:b]
Fish have no dependence on luck, I thought... And I've caught more than taht in half an hour...

yeah they do. In my last game my luck was so low(according to feng shui) that i never caught a single Barred-Knife Jaw. But my luck is high in this one (i can't believe i stud up

:p )

thats great Smart-Tech!

^_^ Has anyone else caught 7 Arowanas(i get Arowanas and Arpirima(sp?) Mixed up) Its the one that has jaws and is big and is like a slinky sort of in 1 hour?...

PIRANHA2 said:
anthony said:
<_< who cares in 1 day i get 300,000

:p
meh, i could do that if i felt like it... but i dont anymore, i've got too many, and nothing to buy with them

:p
Hmm... 10 coelacanths is a lot...

Back