100,000 Bells!

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
That's right 100,000 Bells is the amount of money I've made by playing one hour a day for three days. I was fishing, all the time. 100,000 Bells! W00T! >__> <__< ^__^

Oh man, stupid 3-word story.

:( Always stealing the place at the top of the forum and absorbing posts like a sponge. They should be locked...

BASTOISE99 said:
Were almost to 1000 posts!

:D Anyways, congratulations!
And then, this gets buried again. :\

Yes, I'm planning on finishing up my second player on fish soon, but I'm missing one that doesn't come out for a while...

:(

I just started plsying it again. I caught 5 red snappers today so far, and I plan on getting more.

BASTOISE99 said:
I just started plsying it again. I caught 5 red snappers today so far, and I plan on getting more.
Yeah, I finished yesterday with 9 Red Snappers and two Barred Knifejaws. That brought in 37,000 Bells and that finished my fishing for the day and put me over 100,000. :yes:

Fishing is a waste of time for me. (do I dare say that im front of pikmin?

:p ) Just plant rare fruit! You get much more money much faster.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Fishing is a waste of time for me. (do I dare say that im front of pikmin?

:p ) Just plant rare fruit! You get much more money much faster.
I have, but I can get 15 Red Snapper faster than getting that much in fruit...

;)

my luck is so high i caught 3 Coelecanths in 1 day (same hour)

:blink:
But yes fishing is best. I ue a golden rod cause its easier. Anyone else?

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
my luck is so high i caught 3 Coelecanths in 1 day (same hour)

:b]
Fish have no dependence on luck, I thought... And I've caught more than taht in half an hour...

yeah they do. In my last game my luck was so low(according to feng shui) that i never caught a single Barred-Knife Jaw. But my luck is high in this one (i can't believe i stud up

:p )

thats great Smart-Tech!

^_^ Has anyone else caught 7 Arowanas(i get Arowanas and Arpirima(sp?) Mixed up) Its the one that has jaws and is big and is like a slinky sort of in 1 hour?...

PIRANHA2 said:
anthony said:
<_< who cares in 1 day i get 300,000

:p
meh, i could do that if i felt like it... but i dont anymore, i've got too many, and nothing to buy with them

:p
Hmm... 10 coelacanths is a lot...

Back