• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya! could i pre-order 2 beautiful statues, 2 valiant statues, one gallant statue, and 2 robust statues (all genuine) for 52 tbt? thanks so much!!

Looking for a server, server room wallpaper, a grey and brown/black office desk, a den desk(dark wood), a den chair(black), a white fighting game machine, and a classic library wall. Hit me.

Hello. I’d like to pre-order my last round of models.

Fly
Ranchu Goldfish
Char
Golden Trout
Hello! Sounds great, I'll send a PM now :)
Post automatically merged:

Looking for a server, server room wallpaper, a grey and brown/black office desk, a den desk(dark wood), a den chair(black), a white fighting game machine, and a classic library wall. Hit me.
I'll send a PM now :)

HI!! Could I please buy the twinkling painting, candy skull mask and the mom’s candles? ^^
7tbt right?

Would you happen to have the pink and blue variants in the birthday shades and hat?

I’d also like to buy your coin headpiece and any variants of the alpinist hat.

Last edited:
hey again!! could i please grab
bug models
- Grand Q.A. Birdwing
- Grand Banded Dragonfly
- Emperor Butterfly
- R. Brooke's Birdwing
for 4 tbt

along with

statues
pre-ordering every real or fake statue (minus motherly and informative)
for 11 tbt

making the total:
15 tbt , i am also gonna order some orderable stuff from the other store :) thank u!!

hey again!! could i please grab
bug models
- Grand Q.A. Birdwing
- Grand Banded Dragonfly
- Emperor Butterfly
- R. Brooke's Birdwing
for 4 tbt

along with

statues
pre-ordering every real or fake statue (minus motherly and informative)
for 11 tbt

making the total:
15 tbt , i am also gonna order some orderable stuff from the other store :) thank u!!
Hello again! Just the first two items each day are 1 TBT each, then full price after that which is 10 TBT for real art and models. Total here would be 132 TBT :) Let me know if still interested/want to make any changes before I get started on your order, thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back